|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Dr. Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident in 2016 Walk in Interview
Senior Resident Walk in Interview :
Walk in interview will be held on 02/12/2016(FRIDAY) to fill up the posts of Senior Residents at Dr.BSA Hospital under RDHS(North) on Adhoc basis for 89 days or till such time regular candidate’s joins.
Related : AIIMS Raipur Recruitment 2016 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/298.html
The candidate should report at the office of Medical Superintendent, Dr. BSA Hospital. Registration of the candidates appearing for interviews will be done from 9.30 am to 11:30am on the date of interview. No request for registration will be entertained after 11:30am.
TOTAL NUMBER OF VACANCIES TO BE FILLED ARE AS UNDER
S.No Department No. of Post
1. MEDICINE 08
2. SURGERY 06
3. PEDIATRICS 01
4 ORTHOPEDICS 05
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS OF RECRUITMENT:
1. MBBS with Post graduate degree/DNB/Diploma or equivalent as per Residency Scheme in concerned specialty from a recognized university.
2. The candidate must be Registered with Delhi medical council at the time of joining.
3. Candidate must not have completed three years of Senior Residency from any Govt. Hospital/Institutions. However they can be considered under relaxed norms.
4. Appointment will be for a period of 89 days on Adhoc basis or till such times the regular candidates joins his/her place. Extension is subject to satisfactory work & conduct report and vacancy.
5. Appointment will be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates of educational qualification /age/caste/DMC registration and internship completion etc.
6. The services will be governed as per Residency Scheme.
7. Separate merit lists for fresh candidates and for others (those who have completed 03 years of residency already) would be prepared.
8. First the list containing names of fresh candidates would be exhausted for appointment as senior residents on Adhoc basis and the candidates from the second list would be used only after that.
9. Age Limit: 33 years for PG Degree and Diploma holder and 35 years for post Doctoral Degree holder as per Residency Scheme, as on date of interview. The age is relaxable up to 05 years for SC & ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (OBC candidate belonging to Delhi only). In case of non availability of the candidates age can be relaxed under relaxed category in accordance with circular No. F.121(26)/2010/H&FW/DSHFW/1996-2045 dated 10.06.2011 issued by H&FW department, GNCTD.
10 EMOLUMENTS: Pay Scale of Rs. 15600-39100 (PB-3) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- and other allowances as admissible under the rule.
1. Number of the posts are provisional and subject to change according to vacancies without any notice.
2. Panel of wait listed candidates will be prepared for filling up the posts of SR for vacancies likely to be created in future on Adhoc basis for 89 days if required.
3. 3 % seats will be reserved for differently abled persons suitable for the post of SRs.
4. In case, SC/ST/OBC candidates are not available for the posts, the seats shall be filled up for 89 days on Adhoc basis from general category candidates and vice versa.
5. In case of non availability of resident doctors as per Residency Scheme order dated 1992 the relaxed eligibility criteria as per instructions contained in circular no. F.No. 121/26/2010/H&FW/1996-2045 Dated 10/06/2011 of Health & Family Welfare shall be observed for filling up the vacant posts.
6. In case interviews could not be completed on the scheduled date/duration of period –the interview shall be continued on following next working day or as decided by the
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interviews.
8. No fees is required for appearing in walk in interview.
9. The decision of the Selection Board /Medical Superintendent of BSA Hospital regarding selection will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. If any declaration /information furnished by the candidates is found false or any material/fact suppressed willfully, the candidate/appointment will be cancelled/terminated forthwith.