|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Ircon International Limited (IRCON)
Post Name: Recruitment for Finance & Section Officer in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.ircon.org/erecruitment/Listofvacancies.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/528-AO_SO.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ircon.org/content.aspx?Title=142
Recruitment of Finance & Section Officer :
Recruitment of Assistant Officer/Finance & Section Officer/Finance on Regular Basis
Related : CRIS Recruitment 2016 Assistant Software Engineer ASE : www.indianin.in/475.html
The Company invites applications for Regular posts of Assistant Officer/Finance and Section Officer/Finance for which eligibility criteria are tabulated below:
Post : Assistant Officer/Finance – E-1
Scale of Pay : Rs. 16400–40500/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
Post Code – 5-001
Total Posts: 03 (UR)
Essential Qualification (as on 01.10.2016) : Associate Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Associate Member of Institute of Cost Accountants of India
Maximum age as on 01.10.2016 : 30 years
Section Officer/Finance – NE-8
Scale of Pay : Rs. 12300–24600/- + allowances + PRP (IDA)
Post Code – 5-002
Total Posts : 06 (UR -4, OBC- 1, ST-1)
Essential Qualification (as on 01.10.2016) : CA Inter or ICWA Inter and B.Com (Full Time) with not less than 60% marks from a recognized Indian University.
Maximum age as on 01.10.2016 : 30 years
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING ONLINE:
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘Vacancy’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website ircon.org.
It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
The last date for applying online at Ircon’s website is 21.11.2016 i.e. 10 days from the date of publication of advertisement (12.11.2016) in the Employment News.
3. On submitting the application online, a unique Registration ID for each candidate will be generated. Candidates will then have to proceed for ‘Online Fee Payment’ and after the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application , paste a recent (self-attested) passport size photo in the space indicated , put his/her signatures in the space provided and send the same to Joint General Manager/ HRM, Ircon International Limited, C-4, District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110 017 accompanied with the copy of following self attested documents, so as to reach Ircon office latest by 28.11.2016 :
a) Matriculation Certificate (for age proof);
b) Self Attested copy of Membership Certificate for CA/ICWA or Certificate of CA Inter/ICWA Inter and certificate of B.Com (Full Time). Also, necessary documents specifying the equivalence or CGPA conversion documents, wherever applicable.
In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes ]: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application.
c) Certificates of other professional qualifications, if any;
d) Certificates in proof of experience, if any, as applicable, clearly projecting the requisite experience indicating the length and line of experience as per eligibility conditions/criteria;
e) Certificate in support of claim of belonging to Schedule Caste, Schedule Tribe and Other Backward Classes, Ex-serviceman, where applicable.
f) If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to theservices in Govt.of India. Please note, that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
Please note, hard copy of only system generated applications with online application payment details will be considered. No manual application or applications without fee payment details will be entertained.
Also, the printing option will be available to the candidate till the last aforesaid date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office i.e. 28.11.2016.
4. In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same.
Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, may also be attached with the hard copy of the online application to be sent to this office.
5. The envelope containing the hard copy of the system generated application should be clearly super scribed “Application for the post of “Assistant Officer/Section Officer/Finance – Advt. No. – 19/ 2016 on regular basis”.
6. Ircon’s online application system at its website ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 12.11.2016 to 24.00 hrs of 21.11.2016. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
7. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
Date of publication of Advt. in Employment News. 12.11.2016
Start time & date for applying online. 00.00 hrs. of 12.11.2016
Time & last date for applying online (10 days from date of publication in the Employment News). 24.00 hrs. of 21.11.2016
Last date of Online Application Payment 28.11.2016
Last date for printing the online submitted application. 28.11.2016
Last date for receipt of the hard copy of the system generated application at Ircon’s office. 28.11.2016