|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Ircon International Ltd
Announcement : Download Call Letter
Designation : Works Engineer/Civil
Reference Number : Advt. No. C13/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Download Call Letter here : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1053-Admit-Card.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ircon.org/Content.aspx?Title=94
Download Call Letter :
Written Test (Objective) for eligible candidates for the post of Works Engineer/Civil on contract basis for Ircon’s Projects in Bihar (Advt. no.C13/2016) has been scheduled on 27.11.2016 (Sunday) at “DAV Public School, BSEB Colony, New Punaichak, Patna- (Bihar) 800023.
Related : Rajya Sabha Secretariat Download Admit Card 2016 Group-IV : www.indianin.in/1049.html
Type of Test : Written Test (Objective)
Duration of Test : 1 hour duration
Timings of WT : 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM
Reporting Time of candidates for WT : 9.00 AM
The candidates who have applied for the position of Work Engineer/ Civil are required to appear in the Written Test which has been scheduled on 27.11.2016 in Patna as per the schedule given above. The result of the Written Test would be declared on the same day on Ircon website.
The interview of shortlisted candidates will be conducted for two days i.e. first lot of 75 candidates on 28.11.2016 & another lot of 75 candidates on 29.11.2016 as per the slot allotted to them.
1. The Written-Test will be of One hour duration. The Test will have pre-dominant emphasis on the subject of Civil Engineering for 80 percent marks and 20 percent marks for Hindi/English-Language-Proficiency/G.K. The Question Paper will consist of 50 objective type questions.
2. Your candidature is provisional subject to detailed scrutiny of your fulfilling the eligibility conditions as mentioned in the advertisement for the post. Therefore, you should check your eligibility for the post in all respects so as to avoid disappointment at any later stage.
Candidates found ineligible in respect of any criteria notified in the advertisement would not be considered for appointment even if they qualify the selection-tests.
3. Please bring this Admit-card in original to the Exam-hall. Also bring one Photo-identity-card like Driving-license, Passport or any other valid document with you for identification. You will not be permitted entry in the exam-hall without this Admit card.
4. Only SC/ST candidates will be reimbursed to-and-fro 2nd class sleeper Rail/Bus fare from the nearest Railway Station from your address (as given in application filled up by you) up to the nearest railway Station at WT venue on production of inward journey ticket.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES FOR WRITTEN TEST :
1. Use of Calculator & Mobile phones, etc. is strictly prohibited in the examination-hall.
2. Strictly follow the instructions given by the Centre Supervisor/ Invigilator and those given on the Question-paper and Deposit your book, copies or any other study-material with the room invigilator before start of the exam.
3. You must bring blue or black ball point pen for marking your answers.
4. Movement out of the exam room is not allowed during the exam. Also Candidates found adopting any unfair means will be debarred from the present as well as future recruitments in Ircon.
5. Rough work can be done either on the last-page of the Question-book or obtain separate-sheet from the invigilator.
6. After finishing the examination, hand-over complete Question-paper and the Answer-sheet and rough sheet to the Room-invigilator. Do not carry the Question-booklet or any part thereof outside the Examination-room.
7. Please note down your Application number for future reference as this Admit-card will be collected at the Exam-centre.