|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Union Public Service Commission
Announcement : Download e-Admit Card
Designation : Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017
Download e-Admit Card :
Exam Name : Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017
Issue Date : 18-04-2017
End Date : 14-05-2017
Related : UPSC e-Admit Card 2017 Indian Economic Service / Indian Statistical Service Exam : www.indianin.in/5148.html
In case of any problem in downloading e-admit card for the Engineering Services (Main) Examination, 2017 or discrepancy noticed in the e-admit card , may please be informed in detail on e-mail: – web-upsc[at]nic.in (For Technical Problem) , usengg-upsc[AT]nic.in (For Applicant Data Problem)
Important Instructions :
1. Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
2. Mention your Name, Roll Number,Registration ID and Name & Year of the Examination in all the correspondence with UPSC.
3. Bring this e-Admit Card (Print Out) in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall. e-Admit Card may be preserved till the declaration of written result .
4. You are responsible for safe custody of the e-Admit Card and in the event of any other person using this e-Admit Card , the onus lies on you to prove that you have not used the service of any impersonator.
5. Enter the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
6. You will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after the scheduled commencement of the examination .
7. If you appear at a centre / sub-centre other than the one indicated by the Commission in your e-Admit Card , your answer scripts will not be evaluated and your candidature is liable to be cancelled.
8. Please Read the “Rules/Instructions for the Examination” available on UPSC website upsc.gov.in and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
9. Your candidature to the examination is provisional.
10. Only battery operated pocket calculators of “non programmable” type are permitted for use during both the sessions.
11. Possession/Use of Mobile Phones and other Electronics/Communication devices is banned in the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall be entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
12. Candidates are advised to ensure that spaces/pages remaining blank are clearly crossed out before the QCA booklet are handed over to the invigilator.
13. Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items in the Examination halls, as safe keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
14. Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Aadhaar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for both sessions for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.