|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : SSC Karnataka Kerala Region
Announcement : Download Admission Certificate
Designation : MTS Multi Tasking Staff Examination, 2016
Download Admission Certificate :
To download the Admission Certificates for Multi Tasking Staff Examination, 2016 to be held on 30.04.2017. Admission Certificate are uploaded in phases.
Related : SSC Northern Region Download Admit Card 2016 Multi Tasking Staff : www.indianin.in/5191.html
i) Please enter your 10 digit Roll Number starting with ‘9’
ii) Please enter your Date of Birth
iii) Click on “Search” Button
1. The candidate will be admitted to take the examination at the centre specified in the Admission Certificate only and at no other Centre.
2. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination unless he holds a valid Admission Certificate issued by the Commission.
3. No candidate will be admitted to the Examination hall after the commencement of the examination.
4. The candidate should not bring any other paper except the Admission Certificate to the Examination Hall. Candidate found using or attempting to use any unfair means shall be liable to such punishment as the Commission may decide to impose.
5. No candidate would be allowed to leave the Examination Hall before expiry of the prescribed time of the paper.
6. The use of calculating devices including logarithm-table, electronic calculator, etc. is not allowed.
7. Candidates must abide by the instructions given by the Supervisor/lnvigilator. Candidature of candidates found obstructing the work of invigilators or representatives of the Commission will be summarily cancelled.
8. Candidates who are found in possession of Mobile Phone/Cellular Phones/Pagers and other unauthorized electronic gadgets after commencement of the examination inside the Examination Hall whether in use or not will be deemed to have been using unfair means and accordingly be liable to penal action as deemed fit, including cancellation of their candidature and their debarment from future examinations conducted by the S.S.C. for a period of three years. These items must not be brought to Examination Centre.
9. Candidates should bring with him/her two copies of his/her passport size photograph and any of his/her photo-bearing identity proof in original such as Voter?s I.D., Passport, Driving License, PAN, etc.
10. Candidates will have to darken the braces by Blue/Black Ball Point Pen in the specified space on both sides of OMR sheet while filling up their particulars and also answering the questions as per instruction given in OMR sheet.
11. Read thoroughly the instructions given in the Recruitment Notice published in the Employment News dated 31-12-2016 and available in the website.
12. The candidate will have to spend 5 to 10 seconds with the videographers for taking videos and also for Biometric during the examination if the Commission desires to carry out the videography or biometric in that Centre.
This is being done to confirm the identity of the candidate, deter impersonation and also to ensure fairness and impartiality in the conduct of the examination.
13. Use of correction fluid on the OMR Sheet / Answer Sheet is strictly prohibited.
14. Deduction of 0.25 mark will be made for each incorrect answer marked on OMR Sheet.
15. Candidates should not object for frisking or showing ID proof or photographs to the staff on exam duty on the day of exam failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
16. Smart watches, electronic watches and other electronic gadgets are strictly not allowed in the examination hall.