|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
Post Name : Recruitment for Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Officer Grade-A Recruitment :
PFRDA invites applications from Indian citizens for filling up the posts of Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager). PFRDA reserves the right to terminate this process at any stage and accordingly, the applicants shall have no right to participate further in the selection process.
Related : Central Railside Warehouse Company Recruitment 2017 Executive : www.indianin.in/5014.html
Number of posts : 17
Age Limit as on 01.03.2017 :
General: 27 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1990 and not later than 01.03.1999 (both days inclusive)
OBC (NCL): 30 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1987 and not later than 01.03.1999 (both days inclusive)
SC/ST: 32 years (candidates should have been born not earlier than 02.03.1985 and not later than 01.03.1999 (both days inclusive)
Qualification as on 01.03.2017 :
Master’s Degree in Economics/ Commerce/ Business Administration, Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma in Management with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) in the aggregate, CA/CFA/CS/CWA.
Bachelor’s Degree in Law with a minimum of 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) or LLM
First Class Graduate in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Information Technology/ Computer Science)/ Masters in Computers Application/ First Class Graduate in any discipline with Post Graduate qualification (minimum 2 years duration) in Computers/ Information Technology (55% for SC/ST).
Masters Degree in Hindi with 55% in the aggregate with English as one of the subjects at Bachelors Degree level or Masters Degree in Sanskrit/ English /Economics/ Commerce with 55% in the aggregate with Hindi as a subject at Bachelors Degree level (50% for SC).
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE) :
Category of applicant Amount of Fees (Non-refundable)
General / OBC Rs.500/- as application fee cum intimation charges plus applicable bank charges.
SC/ST/ Persons With Disability (PWD) Nil.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website pfrda.org.in from 07.04.2017 to 21.04.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to PFRDA’s office.
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for-
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
APPLICATION REGISTRATION :
I. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. PFRDA may send call letters for the Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share/mention e-mail ID to/ of any other person.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
1. Applicants are first required to go to PFRDA’s website “PFRDA.gov.in” and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “PFRDA RECRUITMENT EXERCISE FOR OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2017” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C” given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE :
1. Payment of application fee/ intimation charges has to be done after successful registration of the application else application will be treated as cancelled.
2. Candidates have to pay the requisite fees/intimation charges only through ON-LINE mode.
3. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
4. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master Card/Maestro) , Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
5. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
6. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt.
7. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
8. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
9. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
10. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
11. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
On line Application April 7, 2017 to April 21, 2017
Payment of fee On- Line April 7, 2017 to April 21, 2017
Availability of Call Letters on PFRDA website (for On-Line Examination) Will be intimated by email/SMS
On-Line Examination In the month of May, 2017