|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC)
Post Name : Recruitment for Executive in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. CRWC-I/Recruitment Phase-III/16-17/10949
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Executive Recruitment :
Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC), a Govt. of India Enterprise is engaged in planning, development and operation of Warehousing Complexes/Terminals/Multimodal Logistics Hubs across the country.
Related : NPCC Recruitment 2017 Finance, Law Manager : www.indianin.in/4951.html
The Company promotes and provides rail based seamless supply chain management systems with the state-of–the art warehousing facilities and transportation facilities of Cargo.
CRWC is looking for young & dynamic candidates with bright academic record for the vacancies as shown in the table here under:-
Post Code | Name of the Post & Grade | Position | Total
1 Executive (Logistics/Operations/ Marketing), (E-0 Grade) UR: 07 OBC: 01 08 (One Post out of 8 , reserved for PWD )
2 Executive (IT), (E-0 Grade ) UR: 01 01
3 Executive (F&A), (E-0 Grade ) UR: 01 01 (Post is reserved for PWD )
4 Executive ( Civil), (E-0 Grade ) UR: 02 02
5 Executive ( Electrical), (E-0 Grade) UR: 01 01
6 Executive (HR), (E-0 Grade) UR: 01 01
Grand Total 14
The Tentative schedule of events is as follows:
Event Tentative Dates/Month
Opening date of Online Registration 08.04.2017
Payment of Application Fees- Online 08.04.2017
Last date of online application submission with fee 01.05.2017
Download of Call letter for Examination Around 7 days before exam
Online Examination In the month of May/June 2017
Download of call letters for Interview Will be intimated later
Conduct of Interview Will be intimated later
HOW TO APPLY :
Candidates can apply online only from 08/04/17 to 01/05/17 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should—
i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) and signature adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure I to this Advertisement.
ii) Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
iii) Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee.
iv) Have a valid email ID, which should be kept active till the completion of this round of Recruitment Process. CRWC may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
APPLICATION FEE :
Candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee of Rs. 500/- + bank Charges. SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Servicemen candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee, Applicable payment gateway charges for online payment facilitation shall be borne by respective candidate.
Note: Above non-refundable fee is required to be paid by respective categories of candidates through online payment gateway only. Payment made through any other mode like DD, Cheque, Postal Order will not be accepted.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING ONLINE :
1. Candidates are first required to go to the CRWC‘s website crwc.in/CRWC/careers and click on the link =Online Recruitment’ and then click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” to open the On-Line Application Form.
2. Candidates will have click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. Use of special characters while filling the form will not be allowed.
After that a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent. They can reopen the saved data using Provisional registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed.
3. Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature (Annexure I).
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill in the online application themselves as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/ entertained.
Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. No change is permitted after clicking on FINAL SUBMIT Button.
Visually Impaired candidates are responsible for carefully verifying/ getting the details filled in, in the online application form properly verified and ensuring that the same are correct prior to submission as no change is possible after submission.
5. Candidates should carefully fill in the details in the On-Line Application at the appropriate places very carefully and click on the “FINAL SUBMIT” button at the end of the On-Line Application format.
Before pressing the “FINAL SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application. The name of the candidate or his /her father/husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificates/mark sheets.
Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature. In case the candidate is unable to fill in the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered. Once the application is filled in completely, candidate should Final Submit the data.
6. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
7. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets by providing information as asked on the screen.
8. After Final Submit, an additional page of the application form is displayed wherein candidates may follow the instructions and fill in the requisite details.
9. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then candidates are advised to login again with their provisional registration number and password and pay the Application Fees/ Intimation Charges online.
10. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
11. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online application form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.
Candidates are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained. CRWC will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.