|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : NPCC Limited National Projects Construction Corporation Limited
Post Name : Recruitment for Finance, Law Manager in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. NPCC/Regular/Fin/Law/Mar/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Finance, Law Manager Recruitment :
Applications for the posts of General Manager(Finance), Deputy General Manager(Finance), Sr. Manager(Finance), Manager(Finance), Manager(Finance –Tax) and Deputy Manager(Law)
Related : NPCC Recruitment 2017 Civil Site Engineer : www.indianin.in/3331.html
NPCC Limited, a premier Schedule ‘B’ CPSU engaged in Engg. Construction, Planning, Operation and Project management consultancy having an annual turnover of about Rs. 1000 crores, invites applications for the posts of General Manager(Finance) – 1 No., Dy. General Manager(Finance) – 1 No., Sr. Manager(Finance) – 2 Nos., Manager(Finance) – 3 Nos., Manager(Finance –Tax) – 1 No. & Dy. Manager(Law) – 5 Nos. to be filled on regular basis.
APPLICATION FEE AND PROCEDURE FOR APPLYING :
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable) All Posts
GENERAL & OBC CANDIDATE Rs. 800/-
The application fee is payable through Demand Draft drawn in favour of NPCC Limited payable at New Delhi. The application is to be made in the prescribed application form which is attached with this advertisement.
The application in the prescribed proforma (attached) alongwith Demand Draft, photograph and self attested copies of the documents viz.
(a) Matriculation / Secondary Certificate as proof of date of birth
(b) Complete set of marksheets / degree certificate in support of qualification
(c) Proof of complete experience along with pay scales for each position held with all past and present service certificates showing tenure proof
(d) Caste certificate in format prescribed by the Government of India (if Applicable)
(e) Disability certificate issued by Competent Authority(if applicable) and
(f) Pay-in-slip and latest Form-16(if applicable)
(g) Proof of working in Public Listed Company (if applicable) should reach the office of
The Group General Manager (HR),
Corporate Office, Plot No. 148,
on or before 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in Employment News. NPCC Web Site npcc.gov.in The envelope should be superscribed with “Advt.No.NPCC/Regular/Fin/Law/Mar/2017– Post applied for ____________”. Any application received beyond this date shall not be entertained.
GENERAL CONDITIONS :
1. Only Indian Nationals should apply.
2. Applicant from Non Government Sector should necessarily be from PUBLIC LISTED COMPANY ONLY (Stock Exchange).
3. All qualifications should be obtained from an Indian University / Institute approved/recognized by UGC/AICTE. However, for the post of Dy. Manager(Law), the qualifying degree in law from correspondence course is not eligible.
4. Candidates applying for more than one post should apply separately for each post.
5. Fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances, nor would this fee be held in reserve for future selection. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before paying the application fee.
6. Candidates are advised to give specific, correct, full information. All original certificates/documents in support of information furnished in the application form are to be produced at the time of interview, failing which the candidates will be dis-qualified for appearing in Interview.
Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false / fabricated or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
7. Persons with Disability can also apply for any of the above posts in accordance with DOPT OM No. 36035/3/2004-Estt(Res) dated 29.12.2005. (Reservation against subquota for minority community in the post reserved for OBC(NCL) will be applicable as per DPE’s OM No.6/6/2011-DPE(SC/ST) dated 02.01.2012.)
8. Relaxation of standard in selection against reserved vacancies – if sufficient number of reserved category persons are not available on the basis of laid down general standards, the general standards could be relaxed suitably to fill up the reserved posts.
9. Reservation of vacancies in respect of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes including minority (non-creamy layer), Ex-Servicemen, Persons with Disabilities (degree of disability 40% or above) as per Govt. of India guidelines.
10. Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), and PWD & Ex-Servicemen as per Govt. of India rules. For internal candidates age no bar.