|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission TNPSC
Announcement : Download Admit Card
Designation : Jailor
Reference Number : 25/2016
Download your admit card here : 18.104.22.168/tnpsc_AC_2517/FrmLogin252016.aspx
Home Page : http://tnpscexams.net/
Download Admit Card :
Date of Examination : 15.04.2017 FN & AN
Related : TNSPC Download Admit Card 2016-17 Assistant Director of Handloom & Textiles : www.indianin.in/4751.html
Post Name : JAILOR INCLUDED IN THE TAMIL NADU JAIL SERVICE FOR THE YEARS 2013-14 AND 2014-15
i) Enter Application No. (OR) Login Id
ii) Enter Date Of Birth DD/MM/YYYY
iii) Click on “Submit” Button
The Written Examination consists of two papers viz Paper-I and Paper-II.
The question paper will be set both in Tamil and in English. The general subjects / topics from which the questions will be asked are :
1) Constitution and Human Rights.
2) Administration of Union and States with special reference to Tamil Nadu.
3) Socio Economic problems of India and Tamil Nadu.
4) Current issues at National level.
5) Current issues at State level.
a. Two types of question papers will be set. One type of question paper will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General English (100 items). The other will contain questions on General Studies (75 items), Aptitude and Mental Ability Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
Applicants are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25) 100 items on General Studies.
b. The questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil / General English will be set in the respective languages.
1. The Applicants who have not appeared for any of the paper in the written examination will not be considered for selection even if they secure the minimum qualifying marks for selection.
2. Refer para 22 of “Instructions to Applicants” in regard to Instructions to be followed while appearing for competitive Examinations conducted by the Commission
3. Syllabi for Written Examination are available in Annexure I of the notification.