|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Seribiotech Research Laboratory
Post Name : Recruitment for JRF, Rearing Assistant in 2017 Walk In Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4953-JRF.pdf
Home Page : http://www.csb.gov.in/job-opportunities/advertisement/
Rearing Assistant Recruitment :
FOR RECRUITMENT OF POSITIONS FOR TWO JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOWS (JRF), ONE PROJECT ASSISTANT AND ONE SILKWORM REARING ASSISTANT
Related : National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment 2017 JRF/ Project Fellow : www.indianin.in/3792.html
Applications are invited by the undersigned from the eligible candidates for TWO posts of Junior Research Fellows (JRF), ONE post for Project Assistant and ONE post for Rearing Assistant in the following research projects sponsored by Department of Biotechnology (DBT); Government of India, in this laboratory.
Title of the project:
1. Validation of the DNA markers in silkworm breed developed by introgression of DNA markers associated with NPV resistance using Marker Assisted Selection Breeding and large scale field trial of the breed
2. Development of diagnostic tool for early detection of baculovirus causing tiger band disease in Antheraea proyeli
Duration of the projects: 3 years till 5th February 2020.
Essential Qualifications :
I. Essential Qualifications for JRF:
** M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology (with strong molecular biology background) with minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
II. Desirable qualifications for JRF
** B.Sc Degree or Honors in Biological sciences/Zoology/Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
** SSLC and higher secondary with First class (55% for SC/ST candidates).
III. Essential Qualification for Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Biological Sciences (preference will be given to candidates with molecular-biology background) with minimum 60% marks (55% for SC/ST candidates).
IV. Essential Qualification for Rearing Assistant: SSLC passed; Experience in rearing of silkworms is preferred.
1. JRF (CSIR – UGC NET – JRF passed candidates): Rs. 25000/- per month + HRA) as per DBT rules. The CSIR – UGC NET passed candidates must produce the original proof at the time of interview (For Project 1)
2. JRF (Non- NET candidates): Rs.12000/- per month + HRA
3. Project Assistant: Rs.10000/- per month (consolidated)
4. Rearing Assistant: Rs.8000/- per month (consolidated)
Eligible candidates may appear for a Walk-in-Interview at the time and venue given below with biodata, brief note on the project work carried out during M.Sc. program if any; a passport size photograph, originals and one copy each of educational qualifications from SSLC onwards, date of birth, NOC from present employer (if you are employed), research experience certificate and caste certificate for SC/ST candidates, along with valid e-mail Id and telephone/mobile numbers.
1. Date of walk-in-interview: 24th April 2017
2. Time for JRF and Project Assistant: 9.30 AM onwards (candidates should reach the venue by 9 AM for verification of documents).
3. Time for Rearing Assistant: 2.30 PM onwards (candidates should reach the venue by 1 PM for verification of documents).
4. Entry of JRF candidates will be permitted only till 12 Noon.
5. Entry of Rearing Assistant candidates will be permitted only till 3.30 PM.
SERIBIOTECH RESEARCH LABORATORY, OFF SARJAPURA ROAD,
KODATHI, CARMELARAM.P.O; BANGALORE-560035, KARNATAKA.
(Land Mark: NEAR HARVEST INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, approximately
2.5 KM from the Kodathi gate Bus stop on Sarjapura road)
7. Upper age limit: 28 years as on 01/4/2017 (relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and women candidates).
8. No TA/DA will be provided to attend the interview.
9. The above mentioned positions are purely temporary on contractual basis and are co-terminus with the project. Further claim for any post will not be entertained thereafter.
10. Canvassing in any form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
11. The decision of the Director shall be final and binding in all respects.
12. Incomplete applications will summarily be rejected.
Address for correspondence:
Seribiotech Research Laboratory
CSB – Kodathi campus, Carmelaram. P.O;
Kodathi, Bangalore – 560035, Karnataka.
Email: sbrlban.csb[at]nic.in, sbrl[at]rediffmail.com