|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Krishna University, Machilipatnam
Entrance Exam : KRUCET-2017 Krishna University Common Entrance Test
Date of Examination : 28-04-2017 to 30-04-2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University, Machilipatnam, invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission through KRUCET-2017 into various Courses offered in Campus College of Krishna University, Krishna University Dr. MRAR P.G Centre, Nuzvid, and Colleges affiliated to Krishna University offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2017-2018.
Related : SKU SKUCET 2017 Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4856.html
Eligible candidates are required to read the instructions carefully before filling the KRUCET-2017 online applications. Candidates seeking admission into various courses of study should appear for KRUCET- 2017.
Candidates who have already passed their qualifying degree examination or who have appeared / appearing for the annual examination in 2017 only are eligible for KRUCET-2017. However, candidates qualified in advanced supplementary examinations of 2017 are also eligible.
Eligibility criteria for different courses and different Tests to be conducted are given in the Krishna University Admission Information Brochure.
Candidates from other recognized universities are considered for admission into PG courses only, if they possess a three year Bachelor Degree in the pattern of 10+2+3 or in 12+3 or in 11+1+3 pattern, with the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
Online Application form filling process :
1. The online application for KRUCET 2017 is available at website krudoa.in (or) krishnaunversity.ac.in
2. When you fill online application, you should have the following with you.
(a) Your Mobile phone. (b) KRUCET – 2017 Information brochure and guidelines
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and your signature.
3. Open the website krudoa.in from browser (Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox)
4. Select the button KRUCET – 2017 (Entrance Test for Science/Arts/Commerce/Law Post Graduate Courses) for apply.
5. After clicking the required button, you will get a detailed menu options screen
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information brochure and Guidelines to fill online application.
7. After reading the Guidelines, Click on Registration button in the left menu
8. Select the Test Name(s) you want to appear, degree passed / appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give correct MOBILE number and Email address, because all the correspondence from Admission authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No Postal Correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your mobile will receive SMS of a security code, please type the security code in the box provided in the registration form and immediately your screen will display a message “verified” in green colour.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport photo and scanned signature (signed on white paper only)
13. Fill the entire academic, Study, Reservation and other personal details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview.
There it gives two buttons one for Back-Edit – for editing any mistakes, Save and print for continuing applying the application. Now it generates the Acknowledgement slip, Take the printout this print and pay the test fee by online using SBI Collect.
After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Fee paying process: Click on Online Payment Button from left side navigation panel.. Now Click on the Online Payment through SBI Collect Button. Read the instruction and Click check box to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Now your mobile will receive a message “Your Application is submitted successfully with Appl.No : xxxxx with Payment Ref.Id: xxxxxxxx”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of Andhra Bank. After payment of challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email.
16. If you select the online payment and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card / Net banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered email-id with complete application details as PDF file
17. Please Do Not Send the printed copy of application to the DOA. You preserve it until your admission process is completed.
You can get a printed copy of registered application at any time using your Application No as User ID and Date of Birth (DDMMYYYY) as password using “Print Filled in Application“ option. This option is only for the candidates who paid the fee.
Important Date :
1 Notification Released on 18.03.2017
2 Commencement of Submission of Online Applications 18.03.2017
3 Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee 18.04.2017
4 Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.500/- 24.04.2017
5 Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative) 28-04-2017-30-04-2017
6 Downloading Hall-Tickets from website (krudoa.in) 25-04-2017 onwards
7 Date of Publication of Result 10-05-2017