|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Entrance Exam : SKUCET-2017 Sri Krishnadevaraya University Common Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu invites applications for admissions into P.G Courses (M.A, M.Com, M.Sc., M.Ed. and M.P.Ed.) through SKUCET-2017.
Related : ANUPGCET 2017 ANU PGCET PG Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4709.html
1. The Convener (SKUCET-2017), Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu invites online applications through the website skudoa.in for admission into various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Science and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017–18.
2. The admissions are governed by the SKUCET-2017 rules and regulations given below. The Advisory Committee of SKUCET-2017 reserves the right to change or modify the rules and regulations.
3. For getting admission, a candidate should qualify SKUCET-2017 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated college without Rank in SKUCET-2017 under Convener quota.
4. Indian Nationals who are natives of other States (other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above the existing seats.
5. Foreign nationals/NRIs can be admitted without Entrance Test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study in the University.
6. Post Graduate (PG) degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled for admission into the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject but is not eligible for hostel admission and scholarship.
7. No candidate is entitled to pursue more than one course at any point of time. Similarly, the candidate cannot take up any employment (either Full-time or Part-time) while pursuing a course in the University.
8. University reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course basing on the economic viability depending on the number of candidates who opt to join in it.
9. Qualifying in SKUCET-2017 does not guarantee admission. The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission into the course.
10. If it is proved that any of the certificates submitted by a candidate is tampered or fake, the candidate not only looses seat but also liable for prosecution.
11. The rule of reservation is not applicable for Payment seats and NRI seats.
12. Notwithstanding anything in this Booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the University from time to time are applicable.
13. Before applying for SKUCET – 2017, the candidate has to verify him/her self about the eligibility to write a particular Test and seek admission into the related course.
14. The University reserves the right to modify courses/seats available in the Colleges and the same will be made available in the website skudoa.in
15. If the applicants are lower than the existing seats in a subject, then there will be no Entrance Examination.
ELIGIBILITY FOR WRITING THE ENTRANCE TEST :
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be 40%.
For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and in degree/PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are also eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible.
3. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section-T
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Candidate has to submit Application online through the website skudoa.in by clicking on the button SKUCET-2017.
2. The cost of each application is .400 and it should be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking in online.
3. Instructions to the candidate and Prospectus can be obtained from website skudoa.in
4. Candidate has to submit separate application for each course/subject.
5. Online applications can be submitted from 10.03.2017 onwords.
Important Dates :
Online application Starts from: 10-03-2017 12:00 Noon Onwards
Last date for online application with fee of Rs.400/- : 10-04-2017 at 5.00 pm.
Online applications will be accepted with late fee of Rs.900/-(Application fee Rs.400/- Plus Late fee Rs.500/-) per test upto : 20-04-2017 at 5.00 pm.
With Tatkal fee of Rs.1400/-(Application fee Rs.400/- Plus Late fee Rs.1000/-) per test upto : 05-05-2017 at 5.00 pm.