|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Acharya Nagarjuna University ANU
Entrance Exam : ANUPGCET-2017 ANU PGCET Acharya Nagarjuna University Common Entrance Test
Date of Examination : 5th to 7th May, 2017
Admission into PG Courses offered by Acharya Nagarjuna University Colleges, Constituent Post-Graduate Centre at Ongole and PG Colleges affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University for the Academic Year 2017-18.
Related : Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Society TSRJC CET 2017 : www.indianin.in/4673.html
Online Application form filling process :
1. The Online Application for ANUPGCET – 2017 is available at website anudoa.in
2. When you fill Online Application, you should have the following necessities with you.
(a) Your Mobile Phone.
(b) ANUPGCET – 2017 Information Brochure.
(c) Your documents pertaining to your personal details and academic records.
(d) Softcopy of scanned passport photo and signature.
3. Open the website anudoa.in from your browser(Internet Explorer / Chrome / Firefox).
4. Click on the link appearing as Click here to register for ANUPGCET – 2017 Online Application.
5. After clicking the required link, you will get a detailed menu options screen.
6. Before proceeding to fill the application, please download and read the Admission Information Brochure.
7. Click on Online Registration button appearing on top menu.
8. Select the Test Name(s) you to appear, degree passed/appearing and fill the required details with elective subjects, then you will find the list of eligible and not-eligible courses.
9. Then proceed to fill the Name and other personal details with present address and date of birth. Please fill the details as per SSC or equivalent certificate.
10. While entering the personal details, please give your correct MOBILE number and EMAIL address, because all the correspondence from Admission Authority (DOA) will be made to Mobile and Email only, No postal correspondence will be made under any circumstances.
11. After completion of registration details entry, your Mobile will receive SMS of a Security Code, please type the Security Code in the box provided in the Registration Form and immediately your screen will display a message as “VERIFIED” in green color.
12. Then click “Register & Proceed” button for filling the application with all academic and other details along with scanned Passport Photo and Scanned Signature (signed on white paper only).
13. Fill the entire Academic, Study, Reservation and other Personal Details and submit the application. Select the terms and conditions box, click the preview button. Now it displays the application preview. There it gives two buttons one for “Back-To-Edit” for Editing any mistakes done by you, Save and Print for continuing the application.
Now it generates the Acknowledgement Receipt, Take the printout and pay the fee by online using SBI Collect. After payment of fee in bank, you will get a mail with all the details submitted by online as a PDF file. You have to take a printout of the same and retain the same until completion of admission.
Fee Payment Process :
Click on Online Payment button. Now click on Online Payment through SBI Collect button. Read the instructions and click checkbox to proceed payment and click the proceed button.
14. Mow your mobile will receive a message “Your ANUPGCET – 2017 application is submitted successfully with Application No : XXXXX with Payment Ref.Id : XXXXXXXX”.
15. If you want to pay by challan, you have to take a printed copy of the challan and pay the application fee at any branch of SBI. After payment of Challan, the applicant has to wait for one working day for getting your application successfully registered after which you will receive application to your registered email.
16. If you select the ONLINE PAYMENT and after successful payment is done using Debit/Credit card/Net Banking process. You will get an SMS to your registered mobile number and also get an email to your registered email id with complete application details as PDF file.
17. Please do not send the printed copy of application to the DOA. Yow preserve it until your admission process is completed.
18. You can get a printed copy of application at any time using your Application No as ID and Date of Birth as Password using “Print Application” option.
Important Date :
1. Notification Released on : 22.02.2017
2. Commencement of Submission of Online Applications : 22.02.2017
3. Last date for submission of Online Applications without Late Fee :10.04.2017
4. Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Late fee of Rs.1100/- : 20.04.2017
(Application Fee Rs.600/- + Late Fee Rs.500/-)
5. Last Date for submission of Online Applications with Tatkal Fee of Rs.1600/- : 01.05.2017
(Application Fee Rs.600/- + Tatkal Fee Rs.1000/-)
6. Downloading Hall-Tickets from website : 01.05.2017 Onwards
7. Schedule of Entrance Tests (Tentative) : 5th to 7th May, 2017