|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Malabar Cancer Center
Post Name : Recruitment for Technician, Hospital Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : No.2611/Estt/14/MCC
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/MCCApp/mccapp.php
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4837-Technician.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in
Technician, Hospital Assistant Recruitment :
Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery invited application through online for the posts of Technician – Clinical Lab Services and Hospital Assistant (NCA Notification) on permanent basis. Interested candidates may apply through online.
Related : Malabar Cancer Center Recruitment 2017 Senior Resident : www.indianin.in/3323.html
Name of post : Technician- Clinical Lab Services
Qualification: BSc MLT
Experience: 3 years experience in a Clinical Lab/Clinical Microbiology Lab/Blood Bank/Clinical Research Lab/Pathology or in combination of all above in a reputed multispecialty Hospital with more than 200 beds or a reputed Clinical Laboratory.
Age: Below 35 years
Scale of pay : Rs.13210-22360 (pre-revised)
Name of post : Hospital Assistant (Female)
Desirable: Diploma in Hospital documentation
Age: Below 35 years
Scale of pay : Rs.9940-16580 (pre-revised)
1. Candidates should apply ONLINE through our website mccc.kerala.gov.in
2. Please assure that you have the following before proceeding to Online Registration.
** Your photograph in digital form with the following specifications;
** Maximum Image Size: 30Kb,
** Image Dimension: 150W X 200H px,
** Image Type: .jpg format.
** DD Rs. 750/- drawn in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery payable at Thalassery, towards application fee.
3. The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 04.30 PM on 15.04.2017.
4. Community certificate and non creamy layer certificate from Tahsildar/Village Officer should be submitted along with the print out of online application
5. Signed, hard/ Print copy of ONLINE application, downloaded from website, along with Demand Draft as application fee and self attested copies of certificates (for proving age, qualification, experience, community, etc.) should be forwarded to
Malabar Cancer Centre,
Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery,
without fail, so as to reach on or before 24/04/2017 till 4.30 PM.
6. The envelope containing application should be super scribed as “Application for the Post of ………………………………………” with post name.
7. The applications that are not complete in all respect will not be considered.
8. Candidates should make sure that all relevant documents for eligibility should be enclosed (hard copy) along with the application. Applications without required certificates or documents will not be considered and will be rejected. No further communication will be there in this regard.
9. Selection will be based on qualification and experience and performance in the written test and interview. Claims in respect of Qualifications, Experience, etc. should be supported by copies of relevant documents; Candidates should produce the originals at the time of interview.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for the Interview/Written test.
11. A written test will be conducted by LBS, Thiruvananthapuram and all communications related to written test will be carried out by LBS only.
12. Communication of interview call letter from MCC, will be through e-mail/Post only. Candidates are advised to visit our website regularly for updates/ notices and announcements. Individual communication will not be sent.
13. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification. Candidates are advised to desist from such unholy practices.
14. Age will be calculated as on 1st January of the year. i.e 01-01-2017.
15. Age Limit: Age relaxation in the upper age limit for vacancies will be as follows:
**Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
**Other Backward Classes – 3 years
16. Candidates eligible for age relaxation (applicable to those other than SC/ST/OBC) have to specify the details in the space provided in the application form and attach the relevant certificate(s) from the competent authority.
Candidates applying under any of the notified reservation category viz.SC/ST/OBC etc. will be considered against that category, subject to the submission of Caste Certificate in the prescribed format applicable for employment in Central/State Government Institutions issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of a Thahsildar/Village Officer, failing which their candidature will be treated as Unreserved Category, even if they satisfy all the other eligibility criteria prescribed in the notification.
17. No Objection Certificate from the present employer, if employed in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies etc., should be enclosed along with the application.
18. Qualification, experience prescribed by MCC, should be strictly followed and applications without any of them will be rejected.
19. Late applications will not be considered after the last date of submission.
20. The Director-MCC will hold the right to reject any application without any information.
21. Check list(mandatory)
** Signed hard/print copy of online application (signature of candidate should be there)
** Original Demand Draft (Copy will not be accepted)
** Self attested copies of certificates proving age qualification, experience etc:-
** Community/Creamy layer certificate for candidates claiming reservation status.
The applications submitted, in the absence of any of the documents mentioned above, will be summarily rejected and no intimation will be sent to the candidates.
** Applications in the prescribed format only will be considered.
** Application fee Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred and fifty only) in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should be submitted in original along with the print out of Online application.
** Print out of online application form should be signed by the candidate and submitted to MCC within the stipulated time. Applications without signature of the candidate will not be considered and rejected.
** Candidates claiming fee concession/exemption, a copy of SC/ST Certificate from the competent authority. If the duly attested copy of certificate is not attached, the application will be rejected for want of sufficient amount of D.D.
** If candidates applying for multiple posts separate application fee in the form of Demand draft should be remitted for each posts.