|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Malabar Cancer Center
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident in 2017
Reference Number : No. 535/AO/SRRES/16/MCC
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Senior Resident Recruitment :
Malabar Cancer Center Invites applications for the post of Senior Residents in Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Medical Oncology & Hematology, Anesthesiology, Clinical Laboratory Services and Translational Research/ Onco-Pathology.
Related : HANVEEV Recruitment 2017 Company Secretary : www.indianin.in/3263.html
Department | Vacancy
1 Surgical Oncology 01
2 Radiation Oncology 01
3 Medical Oncology & Haematlolgy 03
4 Clinical Laboratory Services and Onco-pathology 02
5 Anesthesiology 01
Terms & Conditions :
1. Consolidated pay for all categories is Rs.62,000/- per month (for medical doctors).
2. Positions will be open for one year on pure contractual basis.
3. Positions may be renewed at the discretion of Malabar Cancer Center for a maximum period of 3 years.
4. Application fee of Rs.1,000/- in the form of Demand Draft drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of Director, Malabar Cancer Centre payable at Thalassery should submit along with the application.
5. During the period, the Resident shall be eligible only for 1 day Casual Leave per month.
6. The Resident shall work on duty as requested by MCC.
7. Senior Residents in Sl. No 1, 2, 3 & 5 will have to take care of routine clinical duties in addition to other duties as put by Malabar Cancer Center from time to time.
8. The post shall terminate on the expiry of the period specified aforesaid. However, the Resident can make an application for an early termination of the contract with the following conditions:
a. For resigning, the trainee shall give two months prior notice, if he/she fails, two months’ salary should be paid to get relieving order.
b. Minimum attendance of 6 months will be required for issuing experience certificate.
c. Log book should be compulsorily maintained and copy should be submitted to MCC.
9. Accommodation will have to be arranged by the candidate.
10. The Resident will execute an agreement with MCC incorporating all the above conditions.
11. Selection will be based on merit.
12. The completed application form along with all necessary documents and Demand Draft of Rs.1,000/- as application fee should be forwarded to
Malabar Cancer Centre,
Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery,
so as to reach on or before 4.30PM, 03-02-2017.
13. The list of accepted applications for interview will be published in the website of MCC (mcc.kerala.gov.in) on 06-02-2017. 14. Proposed date and time of selection interview is on 11-02-2017, 10.00am (Saturday), unless it is changed by MCC. 15.
For any clarifications, please contact Dr.Sajith Babu TP, Associate Professor & HOD, Department of Surgical Oncology & Chairman, Academic Council at (+91) 9496048806 or Email: drsajith[at]gmail.com.