|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : High Court of Gujarat
Post Name : Recruitment for Legal Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT NO.RC/B/1320/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Legal Assistant Recruitment :
The High Court of Gujarat invites On-line Applications from the Candidates with a Degree in Law, for filling up, 17 Vacancies for the post of Legal Assistants, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, on a Fixed Remuneration of Rs.15,000/- p.m., purely on ad-hoc and contractual basis, initially for a period of 11 months, extendable on periodical basis, upto a maximum period of 3 Years, subject to the approval of the Honourable the Chief Justice.
Related : High Court of Gujarat Recruitment 2016-17 Court Manager : www.indianin.in/2314.html
Educational Qualifications :
Degree in Law from any University in India or any Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Candidates studying in the Fifth Year of a Five Year Law Course, can also apply for the said Post, and their final selection would be subject to their passing of the Fifth Year examination of LL.B., prior to their Appointment.
Basic Knowledge of Computer Application / Operation.
A Candidate for Appointment to the said Post, shall not be less than 18 years and not more than 35 years of age, as on the date of Advertisement i.e. on 30/03/2017, i.e. Candidates born between 30/03/1982 & 30/03/1999, shall be eligible to apply.
FEES AND MODE OF PAYMENT :
(a) Candidates shall be required to pay an Application Fees of Rs.250/-, plus the usual Bank Charges through remitting the same in Current Bank Account No. 30725811785 with the State Bank of India, High Court Complex Branch, Ahmedabad, held in the name of Registrar General, High Court of Gujarat, Sola, Ahmedabad, through any of the Core Banking Service Branches of the State Bank of India using the Cash Voucher in the Special Format appended to this Advertisement, from 01/04/2017 to 15/04/2017, during Bank working days and Hours.
(b) Fees paid by any other mode, shall not be accepted.
(c) Fees once paid, shall not be refunded in any circumstances
HOW TO APPLY :
(a) All eligible Candidates after payment of their requisite Examination Fees in the Bank Account as mentioned in Para No.5(a) above, should apply ‘On-line’, through the link provided in High Court Website hcojas.guj.nic.in, in the prescribed format from 01/04/2017 to 15/04/2017.Please note that the last date for submission of On-line Application is 15/04/2017 till 23:59 hours.
(b) Candidate should have his/her own/family ‘registered’ Mobile Number and the same should be kept active during the entire Recruitment Process.
(c) Before filling-up the ‘On-line Recruitment Application’, Candidate is advised to thoroughly read and understand the Detailed Advertisement and the Instructions therein.
(d) Candidate should scan his/her photograph having 5 c.m. of length and 3.6 c.m. of width (10kb) and signature having 2.5 c.m. of length and 7.5 c.m. of width (10kb) in jpg format for uploading the same at relevant space in the On-line Application.
(e) Steps for submitting On-line Recruitment Application through the ‘OJAS’ Module :
1) Fill-up all the Fields given in On-line Application including mandatory Fields, carefully.
2) ‘Save’ the On-line Application, by clicking ‘Save’ button.
3) Thereafter, a new pop-up window will appear, displaying the ‘Application Number’, meaning thereby the Application is saved successfully. Candidate shall, note down the entire string of the Application Number (e.g. HCG/201516/1/11111). By clicking ‘Show Application Preview’ Button, will display on-screen preview of the Application.
4) Thereafter, by entering Application Number and Date of Birth, upload scanned photograph and signature at relevant space on the application and ensure that, the uploaded ‘Photograph’ & ‘Signature’, are distinctly recognizable, after uploading.
5) If necessary, by using his/her Application Number and Date of Birth, a Candidate can edit his/her On-line Application through ‘Edit Application Button’ until his/her Application is Confirmed.
6) After filling-up all the required/mandatory fields of the On-line Application, correctly and duly verified by the Candidate, he/she is required to ‘CONFIRM’ the Application. However, Candidate can alter/modify the details before he/she CONFIRM his/her Application.
7) Please note that, after ‘Confirmation’, further editing of one’s ‘Online Recruitment Application’ will not be permitted by the System and the same will be treated as Final Application for the particular post.
8) Thereafter, Candidate has to click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button/Tab on the Main Menu, thereby a pop-up window will appear, wherein the Candidate has to enter his/her Application Number and Date of Birth and then click on ‘Confirm Application’ Button.
9) Please note that only after ‘Confirmation’, the ‘System’ will register candidate’s ‘On-line’ Application. Further, only Confirmed Applications will be considered/processed for the Recruitment Process.
10) Thereafter, the Candidate should ensure that he/she receives a System generated ‘SMS’ conveying his/her Confirmation Number, on his/her ‘Registered’ Mobile Number.
11) The Candidate should preserve his/her Application Number and Confirmation Number for future reference and use, till the end of the Recruitment Process.
12) At the end of the process, the Candidate shall take ‘Print Out’ of his/ her ‘Confirmed Application’ by clicking ‘Print Application’ Tab of the Main Menu and retain atleast TWO copies of the same for future reference & use.
13) Please note that the Candidate is not required to and should not send copy of his/her Online Recruitment Application and/or any testimonials/ documents to the High Court. They should produce the same, when called for.
(f) Please note that the above is the general procedure for applying On-line. No other mode of Application or incomplete Application(s) shall be accepted and in such cases, the Application(s) are liable to be rejected outright.
(g) A Candidate shall not apply more than once, for any reason at all.
Important Date :
Starting date for submission of On-line Application 01/04/2017 (12.00 Hrs)
Closing date for submission of On-line Application 15/04/2017 (23.59 Hrs.)
Download ‘e-Call-letters’ for Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) Preceding week of Written Test
Date of Written Test (Objective Type – MCQs) 18/06/2017
Download of ‘e-Call-letters’ for Viva-voce Test Preceding week of Viva-voce Test
Date of Viva-voce Test Month of July/August – 2017