|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Directorate of Elementary Education, DEE Assam
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant Teacher Lower Primary School in 2017
Reference Number : No. EAA/SIU/ll0/2017/25
Assistant Teacher Recruitment :
Advertisement for regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
Related : RMSA Assam Recruitment 2017 Graduate Teacher : www.indianin.in/3655.html
In view to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the state of Assam in compliance with the Right to Education Act, 2009 and as per the provision of the Assam Elementary Education (Provincialisation) Rules, 1997 as amended in 2005 and 2012, online applications are hereby invited from the TET (LPS)/ and DEIEd qualified candidates, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 3088 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam.
This has the approval of the Education (Elementary) Department, Govt. of Assam vide letter No. PMA.345/2016/94 dated 29/03/2017.
The district-wise and category-wise break-up of vacancies are shown below:
SI.No | DISTRICT | Total LP
1 Barpeta – 212
2 Bongaigaon – 61
3 Cachar – 330
4 Darrang – 59
5 Dhemaji – 122
6 Dhubri – 362
7 Dibrugarh – 162
8 Goalpara – 44
9 Golaghat – 111
10 Hailakandi – 2 201
11 Jorhat – 138
12 Kamrup – 81
13 Kamrup Metro – 49
14 Karimganj – 305
15 Lakhimpur – 172
16 Morigaon – 85
17 Nagaon – 149
18 Nalbari – 147
19 Sivasagar – 97
20 Sonitpur – 121
21 Tinsukia – 80
Total : 3,088
Category of post : Assistant Teacher for Lower Primary School
Scale of Pay : Pay Band II Rs.5,200 – 20,200/- + Grade Pay
Essential Qualification & experiences :
50% in Higher Secondary (or its equivalent) with LP TET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
Graduate degree from UGC recognized University with LP TET and 2-Year Diploma in Elementary Education from recognized institutes.
[5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ ST(H)/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates.]
(Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per Govt. letter vide No. PMA.345/2016/Pt- II/19 Dated 08/12/2016 and candidates,who have passed TET for Madrassa are not eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/110/2015)
1. A candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 1st January, 2017. Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC, ST (P),ST (H) and PH candidates for another 5 years, as per the Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.06/2016/04 dated 03/03/2016 & No. ABP.06/2016/07 dated 26/09/2016.
2. A candidate must possess the ability to read, write and speak in the medium of instruction pertaining to the district in which the candidate wishes to apply.
3. The eligible candidates shall apply online in the website lpupteachers.com from 10:00AM of 08/04/2017 to midnight of 30/04/2017. No offline application will be received in the office of the Director of Elementary Education, Assam.
4. The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials from 05/06/2017 to 20/06/2017. The district-wise detailed schedule of verification of documents will be notified in the website in due course. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the verification process.
5. The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H)candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19. The candidates must have to submit the IPQ in original at the time of document verification only.
Documents required to be uploaded (in JPG Format):
1. Passport Size Colour Photograph (30 KB to 40 KB)
2. HSSLC Mark-sheet and Certificate (80 KB to 100 KB)
3. TET Marksheet and Certificate (80 KB to 100 KB)
4. DEIEd Marksheet (1st Year & 2nd Year) and Certificate (80KB to 100 KB)
5. Caste Certificate (in case of SCI ST(P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC) (80KB to 100 KB)
6. Certificate NCC (Only B or C Category only), Sports & Cultural (if represented state at National Level) etc. if any. (80KB to 100 KB)
7. Scanned Signature (30KB to 40 KB)
8. BPL Certificate from concerned authority, by BPL Candidates (40KB to 50 KB)