|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Adarsha Vidyalayas (RMSA), Assam
Post Name: Recruitment for Graduate Teacher in 2017
Reference Number : No. RMSA/RS/362/2014/Pt-1/15
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Graduate Teacher Recruitment :
Advertisement for recruitment of Graduate Teachers in Adarsha Vidyalayas
Related : RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Teacher : www.indianin.in/1464.html
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan, Assam invites application from intending candidates in prescribed format for recruitment in 62 different posts of Graduate Teachers in Adarsha Vidyalayas of Assam in the pay scale of Rs.5200/- to 20200/- (PB-2) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 3300/- only as mentioned in detail in official website of RMSA.
The appointments shall be made purely on contractual basis maximum for a period of 5 (Five) years however the contract shall be renewed after every 11 months depending on the satisfactory performance.
Applicants must submit application along all requisite attested testimonials to the office of the Mission Director, RMSA, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-781019.
Last date for submission of application : 28th February 2017
For any query call on this Helpline Contact Number: 0361-2389955
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS:
1. Applicants are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility criteria before applying. Prescribed essential qualifications are only a criteria of eligibility for consideration and it does not entitle a applicant to be necessarily selected.
2. Relaxation in upper age limit as per Government of Assam rules will be admissible.
3. Last Date of submission of application is 28th February 2017.
4. The Applicants must submit their application to the Office of the Mission Director, Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam, SSA Campus, Kahilipara, Guwahati, Assam PIN-781019 by hand or by post on or before 28th February during office hours.
5. An application fee of Rs. 100/- only (for ST/ SC candidates Rs.50/- only) must be submitted in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Mission Director, RMSA, Assam payable at Guwahati along with the application.
6. The applicants must clearly mention the name of the Post Applied for in the top of the envelope.
7. Shortlisted applicants must carry all the attested photocopies of certificates in proof of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Pay Scale and Category along with the original when called for verification.
8. Merit basis candidates’ shortlist will be uploaded on RMSA website rmsaassam.in and called for original documents verification and interview.
9. Selected Applicants are likely to be posted / transferred to any Adarsha Vidyalaya of Assam.
10. Applicants working in Government departments, Autonomous Organizations etc. must submit their applications through proper channel.
11. If any candidate submit any false data on their eligibility, then their candidature will immediately stand as cancelled.