|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam
Post Name: Recruitment for Teacher in 2016
Reference Number : No. RMSA/Plan/New School /775/2016/6
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1464-teachers.pdf
Home Page : rmsaassam.in
Teacher Recruitment :
Recruitment of teachers for New School on contract basis
Related : RMSA Assam Recruitment 2016 Data Entry Operator : www.indianin.in/730.html
Rashtriya Madhyamik Siksha Abhijan (RMSA), Assam has initiated to start New schools (up-gradation of UP schools to Secondary schools) from the academic year 2017 in the state. For amongst the said to be up-graded schools namely “Happy Valley ME School” of Cachar district, RMSA, Assam is going to recruit Graduate teachers for the subject of English, Mathematics and Science (one each) with TET/CTET and B. Ed.
The eligible candidates may submit their application to rmsaassamnewschool[at]gmail.com by 16th December, 2016 and only shortlisted candidates will be invited to the interview to be held at the Office of the Mission Director, RMSA Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19 on 26th December, 2016.
The interested candidates can get detail information on the same from RMSA, Assam Website rmsaassam.in.
1. A candidate must be not less than 18 years of age and not more than 43 years of age as on 1st January, 2017. Relaxation of upper age limit will be applicable for SC, ST (P), ST (H) & PH candidates for another 5 years, as per Govt. of Assam OM No. ABP.06/2016/04, dtd 03.03.2016.
2. The eligible candidates shall submit their application through email from 10 AM of 07.12.2016 to midnight of 16.12.2016. No offline application will be received.
3. The application and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials by the interview board on 26th December, 2016 before the interview. Interview will be held on that day from 11.00 am. No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the interview process.
4. In case of teachers working on contract basis may also apply with prior NOC from existing Head of the institution.
5. The Contractual teachers will get salary and facilities including leave & other allowances as per norms applied for existing contractual teachers of Government/ provincialised schools.
6. There shall be reservation of post for SC/ST (Plains)/ST (Hills)/OBC/MOBC/Physically Handicapped (Locomotors Disability only) candidates as per norms.
7. The procedure of selection shall be as per Government rules
i. 100 marks on percentage of marks in BA/ B. Com/ B. Sc. examination (in case of Major/ Hons, the marks obtained in Major/ Hons shall be taken into consideration);
ii. 100 marks on percentage of marks in HS final examination.
iii. 100 marks on percentage of marks in B.T./ B. Ed. Examination;
iv. 100 marks on percentage of marks in TET examination;
v. 50 marks @25 marks for one year of teaching experience as contractual teacher, and another 25 marks for two years, subject to consideration for a maximum period of two years;
vi. 50 marks for Viva-voce, Assessment in Viva-voce shall be on the basis of personality, presentation, communication skills, higher academic qualification (if any), excellence in NCC, sports, fine-arts and cultural activities.
8. Incomplete/Defective/ Invalid application will be summarily rejected.
Details of Post and Qualification:
1. Category of post : Graduate Teacher (Assistant teacher)
2. Subject : English, Mathematics and Science (one each)
3. Place of posting : “Happy Valley ME School” of Cachar district
4. Medium of instruction of the school : Bengali Language
5. Minimum Educational & professional Qualification: BA/ B. Sc./ B. Com with 50% of marks with B.T./B. Ed. from any recognized University. For the post of teacher in Mathematics and Science, candidate must be passed from Science stream. [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ST(H)/OBC/MOBC & PH candidates(Locomotors Disability only)]
6. The candidate must have Bengali as MIL in school leaving examination or studied in Bengali medium.