|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College
Post Name : Recruitment for Library Attendant MTS in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Library Attendant Recruitment :
Applications are invited for the following Post(s) on permanent basis from the desirous candidates In the prescribed Application Form.
Related : RMRC Belagavi Recruitment 2017 Data Entry Operator : www.indianin.in/4544.html
The details of the posts, number of vacancies, qualification(s), pay band, procedure for filling vacancies etc. as prescribed under Delhi University Rules, are given below.
Name of the Post | Vacancies
1. Administrative Officer – 1
2. Sr. Technical Assistant (Computer) – 1
3. Professional Assistant (Lib.) – 1
4. Semi Professional Assistant – 2
5. Cartographic Assistant – 1
6. Assistant – 2
7. Library Assistant – 2
8. Library Attendant M.T.S – 4
9. Computer Lab. Attendant – 1
HOW TO APPLY :
1. A recent passport size color photograph should be firmly pasted on the application and should be signed across by the candidate. Without photograph and signature across it, the application will be rejected.
Three copies of the same photo should be retained by the candidate for use at a later stage. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
2. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement. Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Eve) College would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied.
3. Candidates will be required to enclose attested true copies of the following testimonials / documents along with their application:
** All Certificates / Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/ year wise Mark Sheet & Degree certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
** Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST/OBC candidates as applicable) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority, Disability certificate (in case of PH candidates) in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
** Document in support of Date of Birth proof.
** Experience certificates / Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by candidate in the Application Form.
** NOC /Forwarding Letter from the employer in case candidate is employed in a Central /State Government / PSU / Semi Government organization.
4. Applications not as per the prescribed format will be summarily rejected. An application not accompanied by relevant certificate(s) / document(s) / photographs etc. as mentioned or not in prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained.
5. Candidates should possess a valid email ID. Candidates are advised to keep the email ID (to be entered compulsorily in the application form) active for at least one year. No change in the email ID will be allowed once entered.
6. Information regarding the written examination may be sent to the e-mail id mentioned in the application form by the applicant.
7. Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for written test and/ or skill test as the case may be.
8. Enclose a self-addressed and stamped envelope.
9. Application duly complete in all respects along with Bank Draft/IPO of Rs. 200/-for UR/OBC (Rs. 100/- for reserved categories) in favour of The Principal, Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Eve) College must reach the college on or before 21.04.2017 by 7.00 pm in a cover superscribed as “Application for the post of__________ (name of the post applied for). All Pwd & Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
The application should be addressed to:
Shaheed Bhagat Singh (Evening) College
(Triveni), Sheikh Sarai, Phase II
New Delhi- 110017