|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Directorate of Technical Education DTE
Entrance Exam : GCET-2017 (Goa Common Entrance Test)
Date of Examination : 9th & 10th May, 2017
Goa Common Entrance Test :
All intending applicants for admissions to First Year of Professional Degree Courses( MBBS,BDS,BHMS, BAMS,B.E., B.Pharm, B.Arch., AHS & B.Sc.Nursing) in the State of Goa, in the year 2017-18, may note that the Common Prospectus containing information on GCET-2017, as well as admissions, together with forms (Form A & Form B/B1/B2), required to be filled up and submitted on respective dates at specified locations, is available on the website of this Directorate dtegoa.gov.in.
Related : IMU CET Common Entrance Test May 2017 : www.indianin.in/4663.html
1.Applicants are advised that forms are accepted on ALL the above dates, during the entire working period, and there is no need to form early morning queues.
2. Applicants are advised to collect Form B/B2 along with Acknowledgement Card, at the time of submission of Form ‘A’ at above locations.
3. Form B2 for admissions to NEET based courses shall be issued only upon production of NEET-2017 Admit card copy.
4. Form B1 for admissions to B.Arch., course based on NATA, is to be downloaded, filled and submitted.
5. Admissions to BHMS (Homeopathy) and BAMS (Ayurveda) courses are notified in the Prospectus to be carried out on basis of NEET-2017. However, State Government has requested Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India to permit admissions to these courses for the year 2017-18 to be carried out on basis of GCET-2017.
If the request is approved, admissions to BHMS and BAMS courses shall be carried out on GCET-2017 based Merit List. Hence, intending applicants to BHMS and BAMS courses are advised to appear at GCET-2017 also.
1. Start of receiving of application forms for GCET-17 (FORM A) at Application Reception Centre 03-04-2017(Mon)
2. Last date for receiving forms for GCET-17 (FORM A) at Application Reception Centre & Collecting Admit Cards 08-04-2017(Sat)
3. Last date for receiving of GCET-2017 (Form A) at DTE and collecting Admit Cards (with late fees) 28-04-2017 (Fri)
4. Dates of GCET-17 09-05-17 (Tue) & 10-05-17(Wed)
5. Result of GCET-17 (Expected) 17-05-17(Wed)
6. Start of receiving of application forms for Admission (FORM B/B1/B2) at notified location 18-05-17 (Thu)
7. Last date for receiving forms for Admission (FORM B/B1/B2) at notified location 26-05-17 (Fri)
8. Display of Eligibility List at Admission Centre 06-06-17 (Tue)
9. Last date for compliance with deficiencies in eligibility 08-06-17 (Thu)
10. Display of Provisional Merit List at Admission Centre 13-06-17 (Tue)
11. Display of Final Merit List at Admission Centre 15-06-17 (Thu)
12. First Round of Admission 16-06-17(Fri) to 23-06-17(Fri)
13. Second Round of Admission 14-07-17(Fri) to 20-07-17(Thu)
14. Additional Round of Admission 10-08-2017(Thu)
15. Extra Round of Admission due to unexpected circumstances (if required) As notified in news papers
16. Special Round of Admission to fill vacant seats (if any) in MBBS/BDS Courses 30-09-17 (Sat)