|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam Tirupati
Entrance Exam : SPMVVPGCET – 2017 Post Graduate Common Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati invites applications from all eligible women candidates for admission.
Related : Andhra Pradesh School Education Department DEECET 2017 : www.indianin.in/4655.html
M.A – Economics; English Language and Literature; Telugu Language, Literature and Translation; Women’s Studies; Music-Veena; Vocal; Bharatanatyam; Public Relations.
Master’s in – Commerce; Social Work; Communication & Journalism, Education; Physical Education.
M.Sc – Applied Mathematics; Applied Microbiology; Industrial Microbiology; Biochemistry; Biotechnology; Botany; Home Science- Food and Nutrition Sciences- (a) Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics; (b) Community Health and Nutrition; (c) Food Science & Quality Control; Human Development and Family Studies; Organic Chemistry; Physics; Sericulture; Zoology; Statistics
M.Vocational – Fashion Technology and Apparel Designing; Nutrition and Health Care Sciences
UG – B.Ed.Spl (H.I)
ELIGIBILITY FOR WRITING THE ENTRANCE TEST :
1. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% /45%/50% of marks as specified in S.No Q.
For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree examination is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared / are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2017 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2017 are not eligible.
3. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section Q.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Eligible candidates may submit their application through online.
2. The online applications are made available in the website spmvvdoa.in
3. Candidates should submit filled-in application through online along with application registration and processing fee Rs.425/- paid through Andhra bank (Bill desk) payment gateway using credit/ debit card/ Internet banking.
4. Application form can also be downloaded and filled-in application shall be sent along with a processing fee of Rs.425/- drawn in the form of D.D in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions , SPMVV, Tirupati on or before 05-05-2017 by post or in person to the Director, Directorate of Admissions , SPMVV, Tirupati
5. Candidates can opt for MAXIMUM TWO TESTS only by paying Rs.850/- as Registration fee and should opt the same test center for both the tests.
6. Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
Important Date :
Submission of Online Application starts from 23.03.2017
Online Application Fee is Rs.425/-
last date for submission of Application :05.05.2017
For Technical Problems Please Contact on following numbers
+91 9052456721, +91 9985666721
On Working Days between 10 a.m to 6 p.m
For Complaints Regarding Filled in Paid Applications Email
For Clarification on regulations and eligibility rules contact
on working days between 10.00 am to 06.00 pm