|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : SPMVV Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam
Post Name : Recruitment for Assistant, Typist in 2017
Reference Number : Notification No.SPMVV/Estt/D/2017
Assistant, Typist Recruitment :
Applications in the prescribed form are invited from qualified Differently Abled Persons for the following posts so as to reach the undersigned by 5.00 P.M. on 30.4.2017. Only women need to apply.
Related : SPMVV Recruitment 2017 Technician cum Attendant : www.indianin.in/2787.html
Knowledge of Telugu is desirable. For details and other conditions visit University Website spmvv.ac.in
S.No. | Cadre | Category | No. of Posts
1 Junior Assistant HH 1
2 Typist VH 1
3 Office Subordinates HH & OH 2
4 Sweeper VH 1
Instructions to Candidates :
1. Separate application shall be submitted for each post along with registration fee of Rs.200/-by a Demand Draft payable at Andhra Bank/State Bank of India drawn in favour of the Registrar, SPMVV, Tirupati. Registration fee once paid will not be refunded.
2. If the space provided in any column of the application is not sufficient to furnish full details relating to that column, a separate sheet may be attached mentioning the head of the column at the top of the sheet.
3. Attested true copies of all the testimonials, details of education qualifications, date of birth certificate, Certificate of disability from the District Medical Board, experience certificate etc. shall be enclosed to the application.
All the original certificates shall be compulsorily produced at the time of the interview for verification and also at the time of joining, if selected.
4. Money orders/Postal orders are not acceptable.
5. Applicants who are employed shall send their applications through the proper channel accompanied by a letter of consent obtained from the employer concerned.
7. If the applicant is selected for the post, she will be appointed to the post in the minimum pay of the time scale attached to the post and no protection of last pay drawn in the previous employment will be given unless the selection committee which selects specifically recommends such protection and the appointing authority accepts it.
8. Canvassing in any form will be construed as a disqualification.
9. Applications received after the due date or incomplete or not conforming to the prescribed format in any respect will not be considered and no communication will be entertained in this regard. Any postal delay will not be considered.
10. The candidates shall attend the interview at the venue and time & date fixed as specified at her own expenses.
11. A candidate who is found to have furnished false particulars or to have suppressed material / information or to have been found involved in unlawful activities shall be disqualified, and if appointed, will be liable to be dismissed without any notice.
12. If any candidate was found convicted by a court of law involving illegal activities at a later date and such appointment shall be cancelled automatically without any notice.
13. The selected candidates will be governed by the Contributory Pension Scheme as per G.O.Ms.No.653, 654 & 655, Finance (Pen) Dept., dated 22.09.2004. However, revised pension rules 1980 shall be made applicable for those who are n service and governed by these rules with amendments made thereof.
14. The University reserves the right to fill or not fill any or all of the posts advertised.
15. Filled in applications in all respects should be sent to the REGISTRAR, SRI PADMAVATI MAHILA VISVAVIDYALAYAM, TIRUPATI – 517 502 by registered post/speed post with acknowledgement due so as to reach this office on or before by 5.00 P.M. on 30.04.2017 super scribed on the cover as “Application for the post of _______________”.