|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : MEGA Metro Link Express for Gandhinagar and Ahmedabad Gujarat Metro Rail
Post Name: Recruitment for Station Controller/Train Operator, Maintainer in 2017
Reference Number : ADVT NO: MEGA /HR / OM-Rect. / 2017/1
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Station Controller/Train Operator Recruitment :
MEGA invites Online Application from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following categories of Non–Executive posts for operations & maintenance to be filled upon direct recruitment basis for a period of five years initially on contractual basis.
Related : JMRC Recruitment 2017 Station Controller/ Train Operator, Maintainer : www.indianin.in/3965.html
Name of Post : Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)
No of vacancies : 283 nos. (Gen.-145, SEBC/OBC-76, ST-42, SC-20)
Name of Post : Customer Relations Assistant (CRA)
No of vacancies : 31 nos. (Gen.-16, SEBC/OBC-8, ST-5, SC-2)
Name of Post : Junior Engineer
No of vacancies : 99 nos. (Gen.-50, SEBC/OBC-27, ST-15, SC-7)
Name of Post : Maintainer
No of vacancies : 193 nos. (Gen.-98, SEBC/OBC-52, ST-29, SC-14)
Minimum qualification is already mentioned above in column no.6 of page no.1. However, candidates appearing for final year exams of diploma / degree / ITI can also apply for the suitable posts for which they fulfill minimum qualification.
Such candidates will be admitted to the examination and has to produce the Original Marksheet at the time of Interview, failing which they will be disqualified for appearing in the interview.
Payment of application fee (including of all charges) (non-refundable):
1. General / Un-Reserved (including Ex-servicemen), candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.600/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. SEBC/OBC candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.300/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax.
3. SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.150/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
HOW TO APPLY:
DETAILED GUIDELINES / PROCEDURES FOR:
A. ONLINE APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. ONLINE PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 30.03.2017 to 30.04.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION :
Before applying online, candidates should-
a) Scan their latest photograph and signature (20 to 50 kb size) ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
b) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. MEGA Co may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number for any further information.
c) APPLICATION FEES / INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE). PAYMENT OF FEE ONLINE: 30.03.2017 to 30.04.2017.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Application Procedure :
1. Candidates may go to the MEGA website gujaratmetrorail.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3.In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves, as no change will be possible/entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
8. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
9. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
10. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
11. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Date :
ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START ON (gujaratmetrorail.com), career Link 30th March, 2017
LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS 30th April, 2017
PAYMENT OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FEE (REMITTANCE ONLY THROUGH NET BANKING / DEBIT CARDS (RUPAY /VISA/ MASTERCARD/ MAESTRO), CREDIT CARDS, INTERNETBANKING through MEGA website: From 30th March, 2017 to 30th April, 2017
DATE OF ONLINE TEST (SUBJECT TO CHANGE) JUNE, 2017