|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : National Insurance Company Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Administrative Officers (Generalists) Scale-I in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Administrative Officer Recruitment :
National Insurance Company Ltd. invites applications for recruitment of 205 (Two Hundred Five) Officers in Scale I cadre from open market.
Related : GIC Recruitment 2017 Scale I Officer : www.indianin.in/4355.html
Total No. of Posts : 205
Educational Qualification : (as on 20.04.2017)
Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 20.04.2017.
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University OR any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination (at least 55% for SC/ST) candidates.
Age as on 01.03.2017 :
Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.03.2017
On line Registration commences from 30.03.2017
Last Date for Online Registration 20.04.2017
Payment of Application fees 30.03.2017-20.04.2017
Date of online Examination – Phase I 3rd / 4th June, 2017(TENTATIVE)
Downloading of call letters for examination commences from 10 days prior to the date of examination
Date of online Examination – Phase II 2nd July, 2017(TENTATIVE)
Application Fee : (Non-Refundable)
Payable on-line from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017 (both dates inclusive)
SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
*The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate.
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply :
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 30.03.2017 to 20.04.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Points To Be Noted Before Registration :
Before applying online, candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain the email account and mobile number.
A. Application Procedure :
1. Candidates to go to the Company’s website nationalinsuranceindia.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature has been uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Payment of Fees : (Online Mode Only)
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form containing fee details. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.