|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : GIC General Insurance Corporation Of India
Post Name: Recruitment for Scale I Officer in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Scale I Officer Recruitment :
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for recruitment of 33 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale I) from the open market.
Related : NIACL Recruitment 2017 Assistant : www.indianin.in/4244.html
GIC Re, the ‘Indian Reinsurer’ and 14th largest Reinsurance Company in the world fully owned by Government of India with the network in India and abroad is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 33 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
Age Criteria : Age (As on 27.03.2017)
Minimum age : 21 years.
Maximum age : 30 years
Candidate should have been born not earlier than 27.03.1987 and not later than 26.03.1996 both days inclusive.
How to apply:
Candidates satisfying the eligibility conditions have to apply through online registration system of GIC Re i.e. gicofindia.in
Online submission of the applications will be allowed on the website between 08.03.2017 to 27.03.2017. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted.
While applying on-line, candidate should have the following readily available.
** E-mail ID (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)
** Mobile No (which must be valid for at least one year from the date of application)
** Non refundable amount of Rs. 500/- as Processing and Examination fees. (Rupees Five Hundred Only) has to be paid on line only as per instruction given in above website upon completion of registration and application.
(Candidates belonging to SC/ST category and PH candidates and the employees of GIC and GIPSA Member Companies are exempted from the fees). Demand Draft/ Money Order / Postal Order or any other mode of payment is not acceptable.
** A soft copy of recent (not more than 1 month old) colour passport size photograph of the full face (front view) with the file size not more than 300 kb.
** Online payment of Processing and Examination fees (if applicable) and valid e-mail ID, Mobile Number & Photograph are mandatory fields without which applications will not be registered.
STEPS FOR APPLYING :
A. Application Procedure :
1. Candidates to go to the Corporation’s website gicofindia.in click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
B. Payment of Fees (Online Mode Only) :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees
Guidelines for Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload :
** IN CASE THE FACE IN THE PHOTOGRAPH OR SIGNATURE IS UNCLEAR, THE APPLICATION MAY BE REJECTED.
** CANDIDATE MAY EDIT THE APPLICATION AND RE-UPLOAD THE PHOTOGRAPH/ SIGNATURE IN SUCH CASE.
Important Dates :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 08/03/2017
Closure of registration of application 27/03/2017
Closure for editing application details 27/03/2017
Last date for printing your application 11/04/2017
Online Fee Payment 08/03/2017 to 27/03/2017