|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : New India Assurance Company Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Recruitment :
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company and wholly owned by Governmentof India, invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for recruitment of 984 Assistants in Class III cadre from open market.
Related : New India Assurance Company Recruitment 2016 Administrative Officer : www.indianin.in/22.html
AGE (as on 30th June 2016) :
Minimum Age: 18 years; Maximum Age: 30 years (as on. 30.06.2016) Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1986 and not later than 30th June 1998 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION : (as on 30.06.2016)
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level. Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 30.06.2016.
APPLICATION FEES :
Payable from 06.03.2017 to 29.03.2017 (both dates inclusive)
Category Application Fees
SC/STIPWD/EX-SER/Females Rs. 50/· (Intimation Charges only)
Other than SC/STIPWD/EX-SER/Females RS.500/·(Application fee including Intimation Charges)
HOW TO APPLY :
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
a. Application Registration
b. Payment of Fees
c. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
APPLICATION REGISTRATION :
I. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION
Before applying online, candidates should
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under ‘Guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.’
ii. Have a valid personal emaillD and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Company may send call letters for the Regional Language Test etc. through the registered e-maiIID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-maillD or mobile no., he!she should create his!her new e-maillD and acquire new mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number till the completion of Recruitment Exercise.
II. APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
1. Candidates have to go to the Company’s website newindia.co.in ‘Recruitment Section” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a newscreen.
2. To register application,choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id, mobile no.etc.. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/she can save the data already entered by choosing ‘SAVE AND NEXT’
tab. Prior to submission of the online application,candidates are advised to use the ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify the details in the online
application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified
to ensure that the same are correct,prior to final submission.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application form themselves as no change will be possible entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/Marksheets. Any change/ alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS’ and ‘SAVE & NEXT’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo& Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Photograph and Signature detailed under point’C’ given below 8
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘PAYMENT’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button.
PAYMENT OF FEES ONLINE MODE :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using only Debit Cards (Rupay/ Visa/Master/ Maestro), Credit cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE.
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ‘E-Receipt’ indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout ofthe e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that ifthe same cannot be generated, online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert it to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
9. There is facility to print application form containing fee details after payment of fees.
GUIDELINES FOR SCANNING AND UPLOADING OF PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE :
** In case the face in the photograph or signature is unclear, the application may be rejected.
** Candidate may edit the application and re-upload the photograph/ signature in such case.
TENTATIVE DATES :
Commencement of on-line registration of application 06/03/2017
Closure of registration of application 29/03/2017
Closure for editing application details 29/03/2017
Last date for printing your application 13/04/2017
Online Fee Payment 06/03/2017 to 29/03/2017