|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : New India Assurance Company Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Administrative Officers (Scale-I) – Generalists in 2016
Reference Number : CORP.HRM/AO/2016. 10
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://ibps.sifyitest.com/niaraooct16/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/22-AO.pdf
Home Page : http://www.newindia.co.in/recruitment-notice3.aspx
Recruitment for Administrative Officer :
The New India Assurance Company Ltd., a leading Public Sector General Insurance Company & wholly owned by Government of India, invites applications for recruitment of 300 Administrative Officers (Generalist) in Scale I cadre from open market.
Vacancies : 300
Educational Qualification : (as on 01.10.2016)
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post graduate in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Candidate should possess certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as on 01.10.2016.
Age : (as on 01.10.2016)
Minimum Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 01.10.2016
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Oct-1986 and not later than 1st Oct-1995 (both dates inclusive).
Application Fee : (Non-Refundable)
Payable on-line from 14.10.2016 to 01.11.2016 (both dates inclusive)
SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
All candidates other than SC/ ST / PWD Rs. 600/- (Application fee including intimation charges)
*The transaction charge, if applicable, is to be borne by the candidate.
Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held reserve for any other examination or selection.
How To Apply :
Detailed Guidelines/Procedures for:
A. Application Registration
B. Payment of Fees
C. Photograph & Signature Scan and Upload
Candidates can apply online only from 14.10.2016 to 01.11.2016 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Points To Be Noted Before Registration :
Before applying online, candidates should-
i. Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guideline for photograph & signature scan and upload.
ii. Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. All official communication will be sent to the registered e-mail id of the candidate.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
Application Procedure :
1. Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website newindia.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
4. All the information given by the candidate in the application is treated as final and no correction is allowed after the final submission.
Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application and should be the same as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets as well as on the photo id. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on ‘Submit’ button.
Important Dates :
On-line registration and payment of application fees 14 Oct-01 Nov 2016
Phase-I Online Examination (Objective) 17th December 2016
Phase-II Online Examination (Objective + Descriptive) January 2017 (Tentative)