|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad MNNIT
Post Name: Recruitment for Internal Auditor, Technical Manpower, Academic Support Staff in 2017
Reference Number : Advertisement No. 01 /2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Notification & Application Form : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4577-tm.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mnnit.ac.in/index.php/non-faculty-positions
Internal Auditor Recruitment :
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad invites applications from Indian nationals for appointment on various Non-faculty Posts on Contract basis (11 months only) for various departments/sections of the Institute.
Related : ARIES Uttrakhand Recruitment 2017 Scientist, Personal Assistant : www.indianin.in/4575.html
Applications are invited for recruitment of:
Sl.No. | Name of the Post (s) | No. of Vacancies
1. Internal Auditor – 05
2. Legal Assistant – 02
3. Horticulture Assistant – 02
4. Secretary – 01
5. Stenographer – 01
6. Security Assistant – 01
7. Technical Manpower – 40
8. Technical Manpower (Network Assistant) – 01
9. Technical Officer – 01
10. Academic Support Staff – 15
11. Medical Officer – 01
12. Senior Medical Officer – 01
13. Part Time General Duty Doctors
a) Modern Medicine – 05
b) Homeopathic – 01
c) Ayurvedic – 01
d) Dentist – 01
14. Part Time Specialist Doctors
Cardiologist – 01
b) Gynecologist – 01
c) Skin Specialist – 01
d) Ophthalmologist – 01
e) Orthopedic Surgeon – 01
f) ENT Surgeon – 01
g) Pediatrician – 01
h) Neuro-Physician/ Psychiatrist – 01 01
i) Pathologist – 01
j) Physician – 01
k) Physiotherapist – 02
l) Clinical Psychologist – 01
For details regarding the Application Form, Educational Qualifications, Experience and other requirements for the position, please visit the Institute website mnnit.ac.in.
Applications alongwith all its enclosures must reach the following address latest by April 13, 2017 upto 5.30 P.M.
Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad
Terms & Conditions :
1. Applications from person in employment in Government/ Semi Government Departments/ Autonomous organizations are required to be routed through proper channel or the candidate should submit a ‘No – Objection Certificate’ from the employer at the time of Interview.
2. Candidate has to ensure the authenticity of information provided in support of experience claimed, other documents and photograph.
3. A self-attested copy of all the credentials should be enclosed in proof of age, academic qualifications, category, experience, Awards & Honours, failing which no weightage shall be given in respect of the credentials claimed.
4. Any corrigendum/changes/updates shall be made available only on the Institute website mnnit.ac.in. The candidates are strictly advised to keep visiting the Institute’s website for updates, if any.
5. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application form for their record.
6. Once appointed, every employee of the Institute shall devote his whole time to the service of the Institute and shall not engage, directly or indirectly, in any trade or business or political party activity or any other work which may interfere with the proper discharge of his duties, other than the academic work and consultative practice undertaken with the prior permission of the Director, and/or in accordance with the procedures laid down by the Institute from time to time in this behalf.
7. The appointing authority has the power to terminate the services of any member of the staff without notice and without any cause assigned.
8. The services of a contractual employee shall be liable to termination at any time by notice in writing given either by the employee to the appointing authority, or by the appointing authority to the employee. The period of such notice shall be one month, unless otherwise agreed to by the Institute and the Employee.
9. The other terms and conditions of the service of contractual employee shall be such as may be specified by the appointing authority in the letter of appointment.
Reasons for Rejection of Applications :
1. Applications which are not in the prescribed proforma, will be summarily rejected.
2. Applications incomplete in any respect and not accompanied by relevant certificate/documents/photographs and signature will be summarily rejected.
3. Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement.
If the candidates are found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled. Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
4. The application form without the self-attested copies of all relevant certificates (both experience and professional qualifications) will summarily be rejected.