|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : IRCON International Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Work Engineer Civil, Site Supervisor in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No – C05/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://www.digialm.com/EForms/html/form51850/Instruction.html
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4573-er.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ircon.org/index.php/en/career?layout=edit&id=93
Work Engineer Civil Recruitment :
The Company invites Applications for following Posts on Contract Basis in various disciplines for which the eligibility criteria and other details are tabulated below:
Related : IRCON Recruitment 2017 unior Engineer Civil, Deputy Manager : www.indianin.in/3798.html
Post : Work Engineer/ Civil
Vacancies : 39 Posts
Qualification : (As on 01.02.2017) Full time Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Post : Site Supervisor/ Civil
Vacancies : 13 Posts
Qualification : (As on 01.02.2017) Full Time Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Post : Work Engineer/ Electrical
Vacancies : 04 Posts
Qualification : (As on 01.02.2017) Full time Degree in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks
Post : Work Engineer/ S&T
Vacancies : 07 Posts
Qualification : (As on 01.02.2017)
Full Time Degree in
** Electronics or
** Electronics & Communication Engineering or
** Electrical & Electronics Engineering. or
** Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
with minimum 60% marks
METHOD FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FEES (Non-refundable):
Candidate needs to re-login and click the link/tab “Make Online Payment” active after 24 hours of submission of the application.
The candidates are required to click on “Make Online Payment” after 24 hrs of submission of online application and de-posit the requisite examination fee online through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card only from State Bank Collect system of State Bank of India website.
The journal number or the Transaction number given by the Bank is to be retained for future reference. The details of fees to be deposited by the candidate through On-line mode are as follows:
For Gen/OBC Rs. 750/
For SC/ST/ Ex-serviceman Rs. 250/
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
1. Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
2. Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career@Ircon Section (& further ‘Contract Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
3. After the payment is completed, candidates may take a printout of the submitted application and it is advised to keep it with them for future reference. There is no need to send the print out to Ircon’s Office.
4. Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in mark sheets, following criteria may be applied:
** In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
** In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded; equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute.
A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be submitted along with application.
5. If the candidate belongs to OBC, a caste certificate issued in the current financial year only by a competent authority as applicable for appointment to the services in Govt.of India.
Please note that an OBC certificate issued in the current financial year only can be accepted as a current proof of your not belonging to “creamy layer” in the OBC.
6. In the online application format, there is a column for “Details of ERP/Computer Proficiency”. In this particular column, candidates have to provide the details regarding their knowledge/proficiency in Computers or in ERP with details of any diploma/certifications in the same.
Necessary documents regarding the same, if any, have to be uploaded while submitting the online application.
7. Ircon’s online application system at its website ircon.org will remain functional from 00.00 hrs of 25.03.2017 to 24.00 hrs of 09. 04.2017. However, candidates should complete the application at the earliest in order to avoid site congestion.
8. Before submitting the filled in application candidates should ensure that all the entries are properly filled and are correct.
IMPORTANT DATES :
Date of publication of advt in local newspapers 20.03.2017
Start time & date for applying online 00.00 hrs of 25.03.2017
Time & last date for applying online 24.00 hrs of 09. 04.2017
Last date of online fee payment 11.04.2017
Last date for printing the online submitted application 11.04.2017