|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Officer [Travel] in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4534-jo.pdf
Home Page : http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening
Junior Officer Recruitment :
Junior Officer[Travel] on Fixed Term Contract basis in Delhi Implants of SBU : Travel & Vacations
Related : Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd Recruitment 2016-17 Team Leader : www.indianin.in/2457.html
The SBU Travel & Vacations is a major SBU of the Company & its team consists of handpicked professionals from the industry. The combined wealth of experience of the team tops more than 300 years in the Holiday Business.
The Company has ambitious growth plans for the SBU. In pursuance of these objectives, the SBU seeks to bring on board professionals with dynamism, initiative and an innovative approach to business. The current openings are on 3 years fixed term contract basis and the details of the positions are as follows :-
Position Name : Junior Officer[Travel]
Location : Delhi Implants
No. of vacancies : 6 [Nos]
Minimum qualification : 12th Pass + Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
Preferred qualification : Fluency in English/Hindi. Knowledge of GDS Operations
Max Age : 35 years
Minimum Experience (Years) : Freshers can also apply. However, preference will be given to candidates having experience in Domestic/International Ticketing
JOB PROFILE :
The incumbents shall be responsible for providing support in carrying out day to day Implants Travel operations including itinerary preparation, fare construction, making reservations, issuance/delivery of tickets to the clients, generation/submission of bills to the clients and to provide faultfree services to the customers.
The incumbents shall also be responsible for providing operational support to Travel Portal including supervision of portal operations, cancellation including commercial accounting.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link by giving the description of your problem and your contact number.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 05.04.2017.
5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.
Other General Terms & Conditions:
1. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY and other criteria mentioned in this advertisement.
BALMER LAWRIE & CO. LTD. being the Appointing Authority would be free to reject any application at any stage of the recruitment process, if the candidate is found ineligible for the post for which he/she has applied. No correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
2. Incomplete applications received after the due date ARE LIABLE FOR BEING REJECTED SUMMARILY.
3. Request for change of Mailing address / Email / category / posts as mentioned in the application will not be entertained.
4. The prescribed qualification / experience are the minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle a candidate for shortlisting and or final selection. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the relevance and quality of experience vis-à-vis the requirements of the advertised role. The Company’s decision shall be final in this regard.
5. The job description mentioned above is only indicative. It may change based on the requirement of the Company and discretion of the management.
6. Only short listed candidates who are found prima facie eligible based on the details given in the application form will be called for the written test and / or personal interview as the case may be.
7. Candidature of the candidate is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
8. The Company reserves the right to relax age in case of candidates with longer years of experience/in case of exceptionally qualified or experienced candidates.
9. The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the advertised positions without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. The Company reserves the right to shortlist candidates depending upon the number of vacancies and application received, etc., and also to decide the modalities for recruitment whether through Interview / Written Test/ Group Discussion or all of these and the venue/schedule thereof.
11. The Company reserves the right to offer the position in appropriate lower Grade & Salary.
12. Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of appropriate Court only.
13. The applicant must provide his/her correct and updated email id & mobile number. Please note that the intimation for interview, if shortlisted, will be sent through email only.
14. The number of vacancies is indicative. The Company reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies purely on need basis at any point of time during recruitment process.
15. The Location/ Place of posting mentioned are indicative, selected candidate shall be required to work in any location in India or outside the Country including assignments to Company’s Joint Ventures/ Associates.
16. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed travel expenses as per the rules of the Company.
17. In respect of exceptionally qualified & qualitatively experienced candidates the minimum overall years of experience as prescribed, may be relaxed at the sole discretion of the Company.
18. The advertisement will be taken down from the company website at 06:30 pm on the last date for submission of applications.