|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd.
Post Name: Recruitment for Team Leader in 2016-17
Apply Online : https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/2457-team_leader.pdf
Home Page : http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening
Team Leader Recruitment :
Team Leaders on Fixed Term Contract basisin BL Contact Center of SBU : Travel & Vacations at Gurugram
Related : Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2016 Travel Junior Officer : www.indianin.in/1409.html
In pursuance of these objectives, the SBU seeks to bring on board professionals with dynamism, initiative and an innovative approach to business. The current opening is on 3 years fixed term contract and the details of the positions are as follows :-
Position Name : Team Leaders
Location : Gurugram
No. of vacancies : 2 [Two]
Minimum qualification : 12th Pass + Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
Preferred qualification : Excellent Communication and Leadership skills.
Max Age : 35 years
Minimum Experience (Years) : 3 [Three] Years
JOB PROFILE :
The incumbents shall be responsible to :-
** Ensure running and managing the BL Contact Center operations daily
** Set targets for all other Contact Center Agents
** Schedule and organize shift patterns and to ensure that customers are never left unattended to
** Understand the products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate the same to all the team members.
** Monitor calls to ensure that due procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to
** Facilitate and organize training session for all Contact Center Agents and participate in recruitment of new contact center agents
** Conduct regular review of all Contact Center Agents performance and organize training sessions for under performers
** Ensure that clients are kept happy and satisfied at all times by providing prompt response and solutions to their challenges at all times
** Ensure a safe and harmonious working environment for all other team members and delegate duties to them
** Submit regular reports to management
Selected candidates will be placed on a fixed term contract. Compensation will be linked to qualification and experience and shall be as per the industry standards.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the above link
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 17th January, 2017
5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.