|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Junior Officer [Travel] in 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/1409-jo_travel.pdf
Home Page : http://www.balmerlawrie.com/pages/currentopening
Junior Officer [Travel] Recruitment :
Balmer Lawrie & Co. Ltd Needs Junior Officer [Travel] on FIXED TERM CONTRACT BASIS at Mumbai in SBU: TRAVEL & VACATIONS
Related : Engineering Projects India Recruitment 2016 Finance Manager : www.indianin.in/1407.html
The SBU Travel & Vacations is a major SBU of the Company & its team consists of handpicked professionals from the industry. The combined wealth of experience of the team tops more than 300 years in the Holiday Business. The Company has ambitious growth plans for the SBU.
In pursuance of these objectives, the SBU seeks to bring on board professionals with dynamism, initiative and an innovative approach to business. The current opening is on 3 years fixed term contract and the details of the position are as following:-
Position Name : Junior Officer [Travel]
Location : Mumbai
No. of vacancies : 5 (Five)
Minimum qualification : 12th Pass + Diploma in Travel & Tourism.
Preferred qualification : Fluency in English/Hindi.Knowledge of MS Office/GDS Operations
Max Age : 35 years
Minimum Experience (Years) : Fresher’s can also apply. Candidates with prior experience in international/domestic ticketing will be preferred
JOB PROFILE :
The incumbent shall be responsible for:
Providing support in carrying out day to day Branch’s travel operations including
** Itinerary preparation
** Fare construction
** Making reservations
** Issuance/delivery of tickets to the clients
** Generation/submission of bills to the clients, and
** To provide fault free service to the customers
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Pls. apply through the e-recruitment portal. To apply through the portal you need to first register. You can register using the following link careers.balmerlawrie.com/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/hrrcf_a_candidate_registration?sap-client=100#.
2. After creation of your profile, pls. ensure that you apply against the appropriate position by going to the “Employment Opportunities” tab. Only creation of profile does not ensure consideration of your candidature for a job.
3. In case of any difficulty, please send your feedback by clicking on the “Feedback” link.
4. Last date for submission of applications is 14th December, 2016.
5. Please read The Other General Conditions before applying for the positions.