|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Jawaharlal Institute Of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident in 2017
Reference Number : No. Admn-I/SR/1(6)/2016
Senior Resident Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT ON REGULAR BASIS BY WALK-IN- INTERVIEW
Related : JIPMER Recruitment 2017 Senior Resident Walk-in Interview : www.indianin.in/3251.html
It is informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of this Institute. The post of SR is a tenure post for three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade.
Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview for every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of April 2017 will be held on 1122. ..0044. ..22001177 aanndd 1133. ..0044. ..22001177.
At present, there are 66 vacancies (Including Backlog vacancies) in the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
Senior Resident – 66 Posts (02* Posts reserved for PwD’s candidates)
A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Note: If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.B.B.S Degree and 02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognized Hospital/Institution. MD/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred.
Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents:-
** Not exceeding 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification
** Not exceeding 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch) With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules. (Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years. 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.)
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 12.04.2017 to 13.04.2017 at HUNTER Theatre, Ground Floor, INSTITUTE Block, JIPMER, Puducherry-06, along with
i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
ii) the following certificates in original and an Self-attested copy thereof and
iii) a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
01. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
02. MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate
03. MD/MS /DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
04. Medical Council Registration Certificate
05. Internship Completion Certificate.
06. Experience certificate (if applicable)
07. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar/ Dy Thasildar. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
08. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
1. If employed under the State or Central Govt. or PSU/Autonomous body, applicants are required to produce NOC from competent authority, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for interview under any circumstances.
2. Canvassing in any form will disqualify candidate.
3. Crucial date for determination of eligibility with regards to age and educational qualification etc. will be the date; the candidates appear in the interview.
4. Candidates who does not fulfill any one of the above conditions, will not be allowed to appear in the interview. They are to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria before coming to appear the walk- in- interview.
5. No travelling allowance will be paid by this Office for attending the Interview except for SC/ST candidates. SC/ST candidates will be paid travelling allowance as per rules. SC/ST candidates should produce their caste certificate issued by the Revenue Officials not below the rank of Tahsildar/Dy Tahsildar.