|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Post Name: Recruitment for Senior Resident in 2017 Walk-in Interview
Reference Number : No. Admn-I/SR/1(6)/2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Senior Resident Recruitment :
RECRUITMENT TO THE POST OF SENIOR RESIDENT ON REGULAR BASIS BY WALK-IN- INTERVIEW
Related : JIPMER Puducherry Recruitment 2016 Professor : www.indianin.in/1915.html
It is informed that there are 375 posts of Senior Resident in various departments of this Institute. The post of SR is a tenure post for three years. At any given point of time, there used to be vacancies in the grade.
Hence, in order to fill up as many vacancies as possible to render optimal patient care services, it is proposed to conduct walk-in-interview for every two months. Accordingly, the walk-in-interview for the month of February 2017 will be held on 1155. ..0022. ..22001177 aanndd 1166. ..0022. ..22001177.
At present, there are 75 vacancies (Including Backlog vacancies) in the grade of SR as detailed below and it is proposed to fill up the vacancies on regular basis.
Senior Resident – 75 Posts (02* Posts reserved for PwD’s candidates)
Age Limit for appointment as Senior Residents:
** Not exceeding 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification
** Not exceeding 35 years for Post-Doctoral Degree holders (DM/M.Ch)
With usual relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC as per rules.
(Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities shall be relaxable by 10 years for UR. 15 years for SCs/STs and 13 years for OBCs. Persons suffering from not less than 40% of relevant disability shall alone be eligible for reservation and age relaxation.)
A Postgraduate Medical Degree (MD/MS/DNB) in respective discipline from recognized university/Institute.
Note: If candidates i.e., MD/MS/DNB are not available/eligible in any particular specialty, those who are having 02 years Post Graduate Diploma after M.B.B.S in the concerned specialty can be considered.
For the Post of Senior Resident in Emergency Medical Services Department (Casualty) the candidate should possess M.B.B.S Degree and 02 years’ experience in Emergency Services in recognised Hospital/Institution. MD/DNB in Medicine or M.S/DNB in General Surgery will be preferred.
Pay Scales :
The candidates with Postgraduate Medical Degree recognized by the Medical Council of India will be paid B/Pay Rs.18750/-Plus Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- (Pre-revised) and other usual allowances per month in the first year of his/her residency.
(Total emoluments Rs. 80,000/- Approximately).In case of those Senior Residents selected for EMSD who do not possess any Post-Graduate degree or Diploma the emoluments of Senior Residents will be reduced by Rs.1300/-in B/Pay and Rs.1200/- in G/Pay. (Pre-revised).
Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written test/Interview to be held at 08.30.A.M from 15.02.2017 to 16.02.2017 at HUNTER THEATRE, GROUND FLOOR, INSTITUTE BLOCK, JIPMER , PUDUCHERRY-06, along with
i) filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format (appended)
ii) the following certificates in original and an Self-attested copy thereof and
iii) a Demand Draft for Rs.500/ for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates drawn in favour of The Director, JIPMER, Puducherry-06. No fee is payable by Persons with Disabilities (PwD’s) candidates.
01. Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
02. MBBS Degree/Provisional certificate
03. MD/MS /DNB/P.G. Diploma (Degree/Provisional Certificate)
04. Medical Council Registration Certificate
05. Internship Completion Certificate.
06. Experience certificate (if applicable)
07. SC/ST certificate and latest OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (format appended) if he/she belongs to SC/ST/OBC issued by the Revenue Officer not below the rank of Thasildar/ Dy Thasildar. In case the certificate is in regional language, the English version of the certificate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer is also to be furnished.
08. The candidates who are in service in any Govt. Hospital /Institutions are required to submit “No objection Certificate” from the present employer.
Selection Procedure :
1. A written Examination based on MCQs in the subject concerned will be conducted for eligible Candidate followed by personal interview.
2. Selection process for the post of Senior Resident will include a written examination (80%) and review of academic, research credentials including publications academic awards, research paper, presentation in conferences and performance in personal interview (20%).
3. Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their written test marks. List of short list candidates will be displayed on our notice board on the same day. In this regard, this Institute reserves the right to take the final decision.
4. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.