|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Jawaharlal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research
Post Name: Recruitment for Professor in 2016
Reference Number : No. Karaikal / Gr.A /1(17)/Contract / 2016
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Professor Recruitment :
Applications are invited by the Director, JIPMER from the eligible candidates for filling up of 21 Faculty posts on contractual basis in the following disciplines for JIPMER Karaikal, Arasalar Complex, Beach road, Karaikal-609 602.
Related : CUTN Recruitment 2016 Assistant Professor : www.indianin.in/1807.html
More details regarding educational qualifications, age limit, and selection and application process are mentioned below:
Sl.No |Name of the Discipline | Professor | Assistant Professor
1. Community Medicine 1 2
2. Medicine 1 1
3. Obst & Gynae 1 1
4. Pathology 1 2
5. Surgery 1 1
6. Anatomy 1 1
7. Biochemistry 1 0
8. Pharmacology 1 2
9. Physiology 1 0
10. Microbiology 1 0
11. Anaesthesiology 0 1
Terms & Conditions :
1. a) The period of contractual engagement will be initially for a period of 11 months and the extension will be granted if required by the administration for the further periods.
b) Application Fee:
Rs.500/- for Faculty
The above mentioned applications fee should be submitted along with the filled in application in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Director, JIPMER, Puducherry payable at State Bank of India, JIPMER Branch, Puducherry-605006,
2. Scheme of Examination:
Only Interview will be held for the faculty posts.
3. The duly filled in application forms for the post should be superscripted on the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________________________________” should be sent through the employer to reach on or before 05.01.2017
Dr. Ashok Badhe, Deputy Director (Admn.)
Office of the Deputy Director (Admn.),
Puducherry – 605 006
4. The Income Tax or any other tax liable to be deducted, as per the prevailing rules will be deducted at source before effecting the payment, for which the Department will issue TDS Certificate/s.
5. The contractually engaged persons will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
6. The contractually engaged persons will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
7. The contractually engaged persons shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
8. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
9. The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
10. The appointment is full time and private practice of any type is prohibited.
11. The contractually engaged persons will have to work at JIPMER, Karaikal Campus, Puducherry – 609 602 and they will not have any rights to seek their transfer to JIPMER, Puducherry – 06.
12. The contractually engaged persons may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in JIPMER, Karaikal Campus, Puducherry – 609 602.
13. The contractually engaged persons are expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
14. The contractually engaged persons should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
15. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the contractual engagement and any action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
16. The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
17. Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
18. The Competent Authority reserves the right to make any changes in the recruitment process with regard to number of vacancies, age, qualification, experience and other conditions of eligibility / selection process etc.
19. The Competent Authority also reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
20. All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Puducherry.
21. The last date for receipt of filled in applications will be 05th January 2017