|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : UTIITSL UTI Infrastructure Technology And Services Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Medical Bill Processing Professional in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://www.myutiitsl.com/HRRecruitment/index.jsp?vacancyid=1571
Notification : https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/site/vacancies_new.jsp
Home Page : https://www.utiitsl.com/UTIITSL_SITE/
Medical Bill Processing Professional Recruitment :
UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Ltd., invites the applications from Indian citizens for the post of Medical Bill Processing Professional in the Divisional Manager grade.
Related : POWERGRID Recruitment 2017 Finance Assistant : www.indianin.in/4440.html
Please read the advertisement carefully. All the details submitted by the candidate will be verified.
Discipline (Grade for regular employee) : Medical Bill Processing Professional in Divisional Manager grade
Number of positions : 14
Minimum Qualification : MBBS
Maximum Age as on 15/03/2017 : 40 years
Minimum post qualification Experience : 1 year
Skill set :
To guide, lead and develop team of claim Adjudication in line with Standard Operating Procedure, handling reimbursement and cashless claims for line of treatment, investigations, stay, treatment prescribed with medical surgical interventions. Demonstrate high level of understanding the clientele expectations in quality processing and TAT compliance.
Responsible for training and development programme to evaluate, counsel, mentor and provide feedback on performance of team members.
1. Only candidates willing to serve anywhere in India need to apply.
2. UTI ITSL reserves the right to reject any or all the applications or may decide not to fill in the position.
3. The present payscale of the Divisional Manager grade is 19500-2500-47000 and approximate CTC at the initial scale would be Rs 4,65,180/- p.a.
4. The relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman and 3 years for OBC shall be considered for Candidate’s age criteria
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS ON REGULAR BASIS & EXPERIENCE :
1. Post qualification experience relevant to the post for which the application has been made will only be counted.
2. All Educational qualifications such as Graduation / Post Graduation / Professional courses if any need to be a regular course and from a Institution/college/University recognized by Government of India.
3. Candidates must possess the prescribed qualifications / experience as on 15.03.2017.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Eligible candidates shall be required to apply online through our website utiitsl.com on or before 05.04.2017 and copy of system generated application shall be sent to us duly signed along with copies of certificates / documents for proof of date of birth, educational qualification, work experience, community certificate and other related documents duly attested, addressed to the Head HR at the address:
UTI Infrastructure Technology and Services Limited,
Plot No.3, Sector 11,
Navi Mumbai, 400614
in a cover superscribed as “Application for the post of Medical Bill Processing Professional in the grade of Divisional Manager” through registered post / speedpost on or before 12.04.2017. Company website shall be open for Online applications upto 11:59 p.m. on 05.04.2017.
It may be noted that last date for forwarding hard copy of system generated application form duly signed along with copies of certificates is upto 6:00 p.m. on 12.04.2017.
Please note that only system generated hard copy of the application alongwith the supporting documents as mentioned above received within stipulated time shall be considered for further process.
2. Candidates shall ensure that the signatures affixed by them in all the required places viz. in their application form, attendance sheet etc. and in all correspondences with UTIITSL in future are identical.
3. Candidates employed in Government departments / PSUs / Autonomous bodies shall either forward their application through “Proper Channel” or shall produce No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of interview.
In case, the application of the candidate is not forwarded through proper channel or the candidate fails to produce No Objection Certificate from his/her present employer at the time of interview his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled.
4. The candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC category should produce their caste certificate issued by the competent Authority in the prescribed format as per the guidelines of Government of India in support their claim at the time of application itself.
In case, the candidate fails to produce the certificate issued by the Competent Authority, his/her concession will not be considered.
5. Category (SC/ST/OBC) once mentioned in the application form will not be changed and no benefit of other category will be admissible later on
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
1. Mere fulfillment of eligibility criteria shall not vest any right in a candidate for being called for the interview / selection.
2. E-mail for the interview will be sent to the shortlisted / eligible candidates to E-mail IDs mentioned in the application form. UTIITSL takes no responsibility for non receipt of intimation.
3. The selected candidate shall be required to join the Company within period of maximum 30 days.
4. Candidates have to bring all the documents in original as well as photocopy as enumerated in the E-mail at the time of interview.
5. The selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 1 year from the date of joining. Their confirmation in the UTI ITSL’s service will be decided as per the Rules of UTI ITSL.