|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : POWERGRID Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
Post Name: Recruitment for Finance Assistant in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. 1/NR-3/HRM/Rectt /2016
Apply Online : https://www.powergrid.in/
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4440-fa.pdf
Home Page : http://www.powergridindia.com/_layouts/PowerGrid/User/ContentPage.aspx?PId=166&LangID=English
Finance Assistant Recruitment :
POWERGRID, Northern Region Transmission System-III, having transmission system in the part of Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh and Uttarakhand invites applications from young and dynamic professionals who are eligible for the following position:
Related : POWERGRID Recruitment 2017 Executive Trainee : www.indianin.in/4399.html
Name of the Post : Assistant (Finance) GR IV(W4)
Number of Vacancies : 12
B.Com with 1st Division for UR/OBC (NCL) and pass marks for SC/PwD-OH category.
Additional qualification of M.Com shall be desirable.
Experience : One year post qualification experience in Finance and Accounts function of reputed organization. Should have experience in processing payment and maintenance of Accounts of the organization. Should have worked on computers and familiar with various software used in Finance and Accounting function.
HOW TO APPLY :
1. Eligible candidates can apply only through online registration system of POWERGRID. To apply, logon to powergridindia.com ” Career Section ” Job Opportunities Section. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.
2. Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 08.03.2017(10.00 Hrs) to 31.03.2017 (23.59 Hrs). Candidates have to register themselves online at powergridindia.com “Career Section” Job Opportunities Section and the “Recruitment for NRTS-III” with valid e-Mail ID.
3. Candidates belonging other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates category are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee as follows:
Assistant (Finance) Gr.IV
[Rs.200 + (Rs. 60 Bank Charges)]
4. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, candidate should possess following :-
a) Valid self e-Mail ID, Alternate e-Mail ID
b) Mobile Number
c) Scanned copy of recent pass port Size colour photograph (50 kb) & signature (30 kb) in .jpeg/.jpg format,
d) Scanned copies of Date of Birth Certificate/X Class Marksheet , Degree Certificates & Mark sheets, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate & Discharge Certificate if applicable in PDF format (1 MB).
e) Scanned Copy of relevant post qualification work experience certificate issued by authorised/ appropriate signatory of the organisation.
5. Photograph: One recent pass port size colour photograph with white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application.
6. Signature: Signature (in Black ink) against white background is to be scanned and uploaded in the space earmarked in the on-line application. Candidate must ensure the signature uploaded shall be maintained as same at all places viz.
Signature up-loaded, appended on Undertaking, Attendance sheet of written examination, etc. If any variation is found between the signatures, the candidature is liable to be cancelled. Candidate is advised to confirm his/her uploaded signature is clearly visible/identifiable at the appropriate place.
7. Candidates should ensure that all important details like name, date of birth, address, qualification, mobile no, e-Mail ID etc are duly filled in. On submission of valid application, the system will generate a “Resume” with a registration number.
Similarly 2 copies of POWERGRID–SBI challan form with details of name of candidate, Registration No., Date of Birth and Mobile Number appearing on the same shall also be generated for candidates other than SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD/Departmental candidates.
Candidates shall also receive an e-Mail with details of their Login ID, Password and other information. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing back of any email sent to the candidate.
8. Candidates can deposit the fees at any branch of State Bank of India after TWO (2) Bank working days of generation of challan. On depositing the fees, candidates are required to retain a copy of the challan/ bank receipt for future reference. Fees so deposited shall be non-refundable under any circumstances including if the candidature is rejected for any reason whatsoever.
9. The last date of submission of application fees shall also be indicated on the challan i.e 03.04.2017
10. Bank Commission charges will be borne by the Applicants. In case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account, POWERGRID will not be responsible. Registration fee deposited after 03.04.2017 (17.00 Hrs) will not be valid and will not be considered.
11. The list of essential enclosures to be uploaded along with the Online Application (as applicable):
a. Date of Birth: X class mark sheet/ Birth Certificate
b. Essential Qualification Certificates: Degree certificate
c. Degree consolidated mark sheets
d. Caste Certificate for SC/Caste Certificate for OBC-clearly indicating the latest NCL Status.
e. Disability/Discharge certificate.
f. Certificate in Prescribed format issued by competent authority in respect of J&K Domicile/Victims of Riots wherever applicable.
g. Copy of relevant post qualification work experience certificate issued by authorised/ appropriate signatory of the organisation.
12. Candidate should submit single and online application only. The application so submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-Mail ID is essential for submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-Mail or delivery of any e-Mail to junk mail folder of candidates.
13. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-Mail ID as entered in the application form and Registration Number generated at the top right hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
14. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the POWERGRID website as well as their registered e-Mail ID regularly for any updates.
15. Please note that only those applications which are received through online along with the uploaded documents along with the fees (if applicable) within scheduled date as mentioned above will be treated as valid for further scrutiny.
1. Opening date of online submission of application 08.03.2017
2. Closing date of online submission of application 31.03.2017
3. Opening date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan 10.03.2017
4. Last date for deposit of fee through Bank Challan 03.04.2017