|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Delhi Department of Training And Technical Education
Entrance Exam : CET Common Entrance Test 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in/CMS/Public/View.aspx?page=78
Home Page : http://cetdelhiexam.nic.in/CMS/public/home.aspx
Common Entrance Test :
The Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi, in its endeavour to provide technical manpower suited to varied needs of industry, imparts technical education and technological skills through various courses of study of different levels.
Related : IPU GGSIPU CET 2017 Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4344.html
Full-time Diploma Courses in Engineering / Technology, Occupational and ITI/Secretarial / Management based disciplines are offered at different AICTE approved Government Polytechnics, Privately Managed Polytechnics and Government Aided Institutions affiliated to the Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
The Department of Training & Technical Education plans to admit students to first semester/ first year for the academic session 2017-18 for various Full-time Diploma programmes (Engineering and non-Engineering) being offered at Institutes affiliated to the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Delhi, through the Common Entrance Test (CET- 2017).
Controller of CET 2017, on behalf of Delhi Knowledge Development Foundation, under Department of Training & Technical Education shall conduct the Common Entrance Test (CET-2017) and shall announce the centers where the tests shall be held.
CET APPLICATION FORM PARTICULARS :
CET application form has to be filled online accessing the website cetdelhiexam.nic.in from any internet access point. Screenshots of the form are as follows. Candidates will need to fill all the mandatory fields to apply online. The website initial page is:
1. Click on “Apply for Common Entrance Test-2016” for applying for one of the test of your choice.
2. Click on the test you want to apply after seeing the test details of your choice
3. After selecting the test of your choice the above window opens and Follow three simple steps to fill the form.
i. Fill the Registration form
ii. Upload Images i.e Photo, Signature, Thumb impression
iii. Pay the Examination Fee
4. The Screenshot of the Application Form to be filled.
5. An overview of how to fill up the form
1.Name of the candidate (As per Secondary School/10th certificate)
2. Name of the Father/Guardian (As per Secondary School/10th certificate) Example: If name of the Father/Guardian is RAMESH KUMAR PANT
3. Name of the Mother Example: If name of the Mother is SUSHMA.
4. Date of Birth of candidate: The date, month and year of birth should be written as given in the class 10th/Secondary School/High School Certificate of the Board or the University.
5. Gender: Select the appropriate option as male, female or transgender
6. Category: Select the appropriate categories like GN, SC, ST, and OBC. Categories once declared by the candidate cannot be changed at a later stage / at the time of counseling / admission.
Example: If the category is “General”
7. Subcategory: Choose the appropriate Subcategories like NCC, DP, SM, PWD, JK, and TFW. Click YES if you belong to any of these subcategories, otherwise select NO option. Subcategories once declared by the candidate cannot be changed at a later stage/at the time of counseling/admission
8. State code of eligibility: Select the title Delhi, if you have passed your qualifying examination from a school located in Delhi. Select the title Outside Delhi, if you have passed your qualifying examination from a school located Outside Delhi and NCR.
9. Religion: Select the appropriate religion. For example, if your religion is Hindu, select the appropriate title “HINDU”.
10. Nationality: If your nationality is Indian, select “INDIAN”. If your nationality is not Indian select “OTHERS”
11. Then Apply for the choice of the TEST you want .
12. Choose the appropriate qualification based on the test selected. Select the Title “PASSED”, if the candidate has already passed the qualifying examination. Select the title “APPEARED”, if the candidate has appeared in the qualifying examination.
13. Address: Fill your Address with Pin code.
Example: If your mailing address is No 61 Pocket D Moti Bagh New Delhi.
14. Locality: Fill the name of city/town/village,district,state,pincode.
For example STATE and PINCODE: Select state and Pin code where you are residing.
Email Address: Fill the email address where you can be contacted, if required
Example: If your email address is Abcd[at]gmail.com
MOBILE NUMBER: Fill the mobile number where you can be contacted, if required.(it should be of 10 digits
Example: If your mobile number is 9100000000.
Note : All fields are Mandatory except # mark
15. Choose Password: The candidate will be prompted to generate the ‘PASSWORD ‘. The candidate is advised to keep password generated by him/her during Online Registration secure as it can be misutilized / misused.
Maintaining the secrecy of the password will be the sole responsibility of the candidate. Controller (CET) will not be responsible for any misuse of the password.
16. After that candidate can choose to edit Application form data or click on final submit. Candidates have to retain their Application Number for further use .Click on upload images for photo, signature, thumb uploading.
The images should be uploaded with the specified dimensions. After uploading of the images the candidate can proceed for payment.
Select the mode of payment from the window given below. After selecting the mode you will get this window if you select online payment.
If you select Pay through corporation bank mode you will get this system generated copy of challan.Take the printout and go to the nearby Corporation bank branch after 24 hours of generation of challan .you can check the your fees status updated within 48 hours of submission of fees.
After the payment of application fees through any mode you will get fees receipt and confirmation page as given below from your login-id.Retain the confirmation page for the future reference.