|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : GGSIPU Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Entrance Exam : CET 2017 Common Entrance Test
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/850/51678/application.html
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4344-cet.pdf
Home Page : http://www.ipu.ac.in/admission2017/adm2017main.htm
Common Entrance Test :
The admissions to the programmes of studies in the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) are primarily through common entrance tests (CET) conducted by the University or designated agencies accepted by the University or on merit of the qualifying degrees.
Related : WBJEEB JECA 2017 West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board : www.indianin.in/4342.html
The programmes of studies are grouped together, on the basis of common syllabi (for CET), for the purpose of conduction of CET. The programme(s) groups, wherever a CET is to be conducted, are assigned a unique CET code.
If a programme or programme group is such that the admissions for them is not on the basis of a CET conducted by the University, then the CET code for that programme or programme group is treated as the Admission Code. Thus, without creating any ambiguity, this document may use the term CET code or Admission Code as synonyms.
The programmes shown in any CET programme group is on the basis of programmes whose admission was done through the concerned CET in the academic session 2016-17. The University reserves the rights to add or remove any programme from the list of programmes grouped together for the purpose of admissions. The University reserves the right to cancel any CET.
Only Indian/Nepal citizens candidates are eligible for admission through this admission brochure except for Post Graduate Medical Courses CET (CET CODE 102). For Post Graduate Medical Courses CET (CET CODE 102) only, candidates who have completed their MBBS degree from GGSIPU, are eligible (For detailed eligibility condition see Chapter 2).
PROCEDURE TO FILL APPLICATION FORMS FOR GGS INDRAPRASTHA UNIVERSITY :
STEP – 1: The website for filling the forms is ipu.ac.in
Candidate can fill in the online application form for the admission to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University from the university website ipu.ac.in
STEP – 2: Application Forms
The Application form is fully automated and the payment to be made online only. There are two forms, one for capturing the personal/general information and another one for capturing the course and payment related details. A candidate has to fill in his/her general information for proceeding towards the course selection and payment section on the 2nd Form.
STEP – 3: Exam Category
For filling in the general information, candidate has to select anyone out of the 3 exam categories:
** Engineering/Professional/M.Phil/PG Diploma/PG Ayurveda Programmes,
** Post Graduate Medical Courses / Super Speciality Medical Courses / Under Graduate Medical Courses / B.Sc. (Yoga).
Note:-A candidate can select and fill as many courses as he wants in the same form, whenever he/she wants , if all the selected courses belongs to a single exam category .
If a candidate wants to fill multiple courses across the different exam categories then he/she will have to register separately for both the courses i.e. individual registration needs to be done for choosing the courses of separate exam categories
For any technical queries please contact GGSIPU helpdesk toll free no 1800 266 9060 or email on ggsipu.admission2017[at]gmail.com
STEP – 4: General Information- First Form, First Tab
1. The first page of the General Information form contains the personal information fields, and candidate has to fill in all the mandatory details.
2. Candidate has to click on here to upload his/her scanned passport sized colour photograph , signature and left hand thumb impression, which should be clearly visible, failing to which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
3. Candidate has to upload their recent passport size photograph. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the photograph from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
4. For uploading the Signature, candidate has to click on Signature Tab and uploadtheir scanned signature. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the scanned signature image from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
5. For uploading the Left Hand Thumb impression, candidate has to click on Left Hand Thumb Impression Tab and upload their scanned image. By clicking on Browse button, candidate has to select the scanned thumb impression image from the system and click on Upload button. Image should be of .JPEG/.JPG or.GIF format only and should be of less than 80 KB in size.
After uploading the photograph, signature and thumb impression image candidate has to “Close This Window” button to close the window, once he/she gets the message “Your images have been uploaded successfully” in all three tabs. You can preview the uploaded image in the image box displayed on right hand side of the window.
6. After filling personal details and uploading both the images, click on Next to go to the qualification page
STEP – 5: Qualification Details- First Form, Second Tab
1. On the basis of the exam category selected, Qualification page will appear. Candidate has to fill in his/her academic details. These details are not mandatory and a candidate has to fill the details only if it’s available with them. Based on the exam category selected, the qualification page will appear as follows:
** For Engineering/Professional/Medical programmes
** For PhD Programme:
** For Post Graduate Medical Courses (PGMC/M.D./M.S./D.M./M.Ch) / Super Speciality Medical Courses(SSMC):
2. After filling in the Academic details, as per the exam categories selected, candidate has to press ‘next’ and he/she will be redirected to the final submit page
STEP – 6: Declaration – First Form, Third Tab
** Fill in the the ‘captcha’ ,
** Check the “I Agree” checkbox
** Click on ‘SUBMIT’ button
** On clicking ‘Submit’ the following message will appear:
** If the candidate press CANCEL, he/she will be allowed to check and make modifications in their general and academic details.
** If the candidate pressesOK, then he/she cannot edit the same and have to re register in case they need to change any personal information.
STEP – 7: Generation of Login ID and Password
1. After clicking on OK, another message box will appear asking candidate to note down his/her login id and password that will be used to login further or apply for multiple courses:
2. Once a candidate press OK, his/her Login id and Password will be generated, which along with the other details are shown on the next window. Candidate can neither take Print of this page nor can edit his personal details henceforth.
STEP – 8: CourseApplication- Second Form, First Tab
** Candidate can go to the Course Application Tab to apply for courses and will click on “Apply for Courses” button:
STEP– 9: Course Application – Second Form, Course Selection
1. On the next page, some information of the candidate will get auto populated. Candidate has to select the course he wants to apply for, from the list provided:
Note: A candidate cannot apply for the same course twice
2. If the candidate selects, B.Tech or MCA course in Engineering/Professional/M.Phil/PG Diploma/PG Ayurveda Programmes exam category, then he/she will be given test centre choices:
3. If a candidate applies for PGMC course (Course code 102), then he/she must enter 8 digit NEET Roll Number to proceed.
Note – No exam will be conducted for the courses registered with Post Graduate Medical Courses / Super Speciality Medical Courses / Under Graduate Medical Courses / B.Sc. (Yoga) exam category.
4. Candidate has to pay INR 1000 for each course that he/she applies for.
5. After selecting the course, candidate will:
** Check the “I Agree” checkbox
** Click on ‘SUBMIT’button
6. On clicking on ‘SUBMIT’ ,candidate will be given a message box to preview the details that he/she has filled so that just in case a candidate wants to change any of the details provided by him/her, then he/she can click on ‘CANCEL’:
STEP – 10 : Payment through Billdesk
After checking the details and clicking on OK, the candidate will be redirected to the billdesk page for the course payment by clicking on “Make Payment” button
STEP – 11 : Course registration and form generation
After completing a successful transaction candidate will be redirected to the page where his/her personal as well as course details will be provided along with the transaction ID . Candidate can take the printout of this page and keep it for future use
STEP – 12: View the registered course details
1. Once the candidate has applied for a course, he can view his course details on the Course Application tab:
2. By clicking on view, candidate can view his/her course details
STEP – 13 : Applying for Multiple Courses
After completing the submission of one course, if a candidate wants to apply for another course after a while, then he can login using his login id/password. He can come to the Course details tab and can apply for another course in the same way.