|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : WBJEEB West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
Entrance Exam : JECA-2017 MCA Admission
For 2017–2018 academic sessions, the Board will conduct common entrance examinations titled JECA-2017 for admission to Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in various institutions in West Bengal.
Related : WBJEEB EVETS 2017 B.V.Sc & A.H Admission : www.indianin.in/4340.html
Important dates :
1 Start of Online form fill-up 07/03/2017
2 Last date of online form fill-up including payment and downloading confirmation page 28/03/2017
3 Publication of Downloadable Admit Card in wbjeeb.nic.in 01/06/2017 (tentative)
4 Dates of Examinations 10/06/17 (Saturday)
5 Publication of Results 30/06/2017 (tentative)
Rules of the Examination :
1. Candidates will be allowed to enter the examination centre 30 minutes before commencement of the test.
2. Be sure about the exact location of your examination centre and means of commuting in order to avoid any inconvenience on the day of examination.
3. No candidate will be allowed to seat for the test in any centre other than the one allotted to him/her & mentioned in the admit card.
4. Carry the following documents in order to enter the examination centre.
a. A hard copy of admit card of JECA-2017
b. A copy of colored photograph uploaded during online application.
c. Any photo identity card in original such as Aadhar card/ Pan card / Passport/ 10th standard admit card/ School – ID card.
5. Frisking may be carried out while entering the centre for checking prohibited objects.
6. Candidates are advised to take their seats at least 15 minutes before the test.
7. No candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall beyond the scheduled time of commencement of the test under any circumstances.
8. Candidates are not allowed to carry any written or printed material, calculator, docu-pen, log table, wristwatch, any communication device like mobile phones etc. inside the examination hall. Any candidate found with such items will be reported against & his/her candidature will be summarily cancelled.
9. Question booklets and OMRs will be distributed maximum 15 minutes before commencement of the test.
10. Put your signature on the top of question booklet.
11. Read instruction given on OMR & on the cover page of question booklet very carefully.
12. Write question booklet number & roll number at the appropriate places on the OMR. If you make any mistake while doing so, do not overwrite. Request the invigilator to strike it out & rewrite the correct number and put his/her signature. Wrong entry of question booklet number & roll number may lead to rejection of the OMR if not corrected & signed by the invigilator.
13. Darken appropriate bubbles of question booklet number & Roll number.
14. Write your name in BLOCK LETTERS, name of the centre & put your signature in appropriate places on the OMR. Do not put any stray mark anywhere else; it may lead to rejection of OMR.
15. Put your signature & left thumb impression at appropriate place in the attendance sheet.
16. Check that your Roll number, photograph, spelling of your name in the attendance sheet matches with those given in your admit card. If any correction is needed, bring it to the notice of the invigilator.
17. Question booklet seals can be opened only at the time of commencement of test and as announce by the invigilator. Check all the pages of question booklet. If there is any damage or missing page or any difficulties to read the question booklet, ask your invigilator to replace the same.
18. Maintain silence during the test. Any conversation/gesticulation or creation of disturbances will be deemed as misdemeanor. If any candidate is found adopting any unfair means, his/her candidature will be cancelled and / or he/she will be debarred either permanently or for a period for the paper as deemed fit by the Centre- in- Charge.
19. No discussion will be allowed with the invigilator regarding the question.
20. Candidates may do rough work in the space provided in the question booklet.
21. No candidate will leave his/her seat without permission of the invigilator until the test is over.
22. No candidate will leave the hall till the end of the test & all OMRs are collected & tallied by the invigilator.
23. Candidates are allowed to take his/her question booklet after the test.
24. Any candidate found to occupy a seat other than the one allotted to him/her will be reported against & his/her paper will be cancelled.
25. If any Examinee is found impersonating he will be handed over to the police & candidature of the original candidate will be cancelled outright.
26. For any query regarding the examination contact,
West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board
AQ-13/1, Sector –V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091
Examination Helpdesk:-1800-1023-781 (Toll free)