|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited MIDHANI
Post Name: Recruitment for Assistant Manager in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. MDN/HR/CPS/R8/E/NE/5/17
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Assistant Manager Recruitment :
MIDHANI, a Mini Ratna-I and an ISO 9001-2008 company, is a hi-tech Metallurgical industry under the administrative control of Ministry of Defence, engaged in the manufacture of superalloys and special steels, titanium alloys in various mill forms and shapes for strategic sectors like Defence, Space, Atomic Energy and also for Commercial sectors.
Related : MIDHANI Recruitment 2017 Deputy Manager : www.indianin.in/3311.html
The company has about 750 employees. The present turnover of the Company is over Rs. 750 Crores. The Company requires outstanding Professionals in the following areas:
SI. No | Post | No. of Posts
1 Asst Manager (Electrical-Projects) 01
2 Asst Manager (Mechanical- Projects) 01
3 Asst Manager (Metallurgy- Projects) 01
4 Asst Manager (Refractory) 01
5 Asst Manager (Metallurgy) 02
6 Manager(Mechanical Design) 01
7 Sr Manager/ Manager/ Dy Manager (Marketing- Ring Products) 01
8 Sr Manager/ Manager/ Dy Manager (Marketing- Die/ Tool Stock) 01
9 Dy. General Manager(Marketing) 02
10 Manager/ Dy Manager (Forge Mechanical Maintenance) 01
11 Manager/ Dy Manager(Foundry Steel) 01
12 Dy. General Manager (IT) 01
13 Sr. Manager (IT- ERP Functional) 01
14 Dy. Manager (IT- ERP Admin) 01
15 Dy. Manager(IT- Network Admin. and Security) 01
16 Dy. Manager (IT- Master Data Management) 01
17 Dy. Manager (IT- E procurement Support) 01
18 Asst. Manager (IT- ERP Technical) 01
19 Asst. Manager (IT – System Administrator) 01
20 Asst. Manager (IT – Web Applications Developer) 01
21 Asst. Manager (IT – BI & Oracle Developer) 01
22 Refractory Mason(WG-1) 02
1. Only Indian Nationals may apply.
2. Age, Qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on date of advt.
3. The Upper age limit indicated above is for unreserved category. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the Govt. of India’s orders issued from time to time.
4. Management reserves the right to restrict/increase the number of posts & alter the eligibility criteria. Candidates applying for multiple positions have to make separate payments for each of the positions.
5. Last date for filling up of online applications will be 18.03.2017.
6. Candidates will be treated as debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill essential eligibility criteria.
7. Incomplete applications in any respect will be summarily rejected;
8. Midhani reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and /or the selection process there under without assigning any reason;
9. Decision of Midhani Management regarding selection will be final. Further, Midhani Management reserves the right to fill up or otherwise any or all the notified post and also to fill up future vacancies if any from the valid panel of selected candidates as per the rules of the company.
10. Outstation candidates called for interview will be reimbursed to & fro I/II AC train fare as applicable. No TA shall be paid for attending Written test/Trade Test.
11. Internal Candidates need not apply.
12. Candidates who have applied against the previous advertisement of our Company in the last 2 yrs need not apply.
13. The cut off date for all requisite parameters is 04.03.2017.
14. Corrigendum if any related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website midhani.com.
15. Candidates from PSUs should have put in atleast 2 yrs experience in immediate lower grade.
How to apply:
1. The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI URL midhani.com > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
2. Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to MIDHANI website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 04.03.2017 till 1700 Hrs on 18.03.2017 for this purpose.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Interview can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
4. The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
5. Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof(SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience through the link available in the application form.
Experience certificates should invariably contain the details of service, work experience & time period. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
6. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference.
“Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview. Candidates without NOC will not be permitted for the interview.