|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : MIDHANI, Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
Post Name: Recruitment for Deputy Manager in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No. MDN/HR/CPS/R8/E/3/17
Deputy Manager Recruitment :
The Company requires outstanding Professionals in the following areas:
Related : MIDHANI Recruitment 2017 Security Inspector, Manager : www.indianin.in/2822.html
SI. No | Post
1 Asst Manager(Closed Die Forging) 1
2 Dy Manager (Closed Die Forging) 1
3 Dy Manager (Elec Maintenance) 2
4 Dy Manager (Mech Maintenance) 2
5 Sr Manager/ DGM(NDT) 2
6 Sr Manager/DGM(QCL) 2
Qualifications & Experience:
a)Asst Manager(Closed Die Forging) (Gr-II) :
Qualification & Experience:60% of marks in B Tech in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 2 yrs relevant post qualification experience in Closed Die Forging.
b)Dy Manager (Closed Die Forging) (Gr-III) :
Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in B Tech in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering with minimum 4 yrs relevant post qualification experience in Closed Die Forging.
c)Dy Manager(Electrical Maintenance) (Gr-III) :
Qualification & Experience:
60% of marks in B Tech in Electrical Engineering. Minimum 4 years post qualification experience in Electrical Maintenance in any Medium / Heavy Steel Industry associated with Steel/ Alloy Steel melting.
Should have knowledge in HT/LT supply systems, PLC programming, Drives & controls, maintenance & troubleshooting, revamping of equipment & process line automation. Should have knowledge in interpretation of electrical drawings. Should have knowledge in preparation of estimates & technical specifications, tendering, evaluation of technical offers.
d)Dy Manager(Mechanical Maintenance) (Gr-III) :
Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in B.E /B Tech( Mechanical Engineering). Minimum 4years post qualification experience in Mechanical Maintenance in any Medium / Heavy Steel Industry
e) Sr Manager/ DGM(NDT) Gr-V/VI :
Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in B Tech in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering. Minimum of 10years experience in the field of NDT of which atleast 5yrs in RT/UT. Should possess valid Level-III certificate in Radiography, Ultrasonic Testing.
f) Sr Manager/ DGM(QCL) Gr-V/VI :
Qualification & Experience: 60% of marks in B Tech in Metallurgical/ Mechanical Engineering. Minimum of 12years experience in the field of QCL in a Metallurgical Industry. Should have experience in Mechanical Testing/ Metallography with working exposure in QA system, ISO 9001, AS 9100, MPT, Visual Inspection.
How to apply:
1. The interested and eligible candidates can visit the MIDHANI midhani.com > careers > e-recruitment and then read carefully the eligibility criteria and the instructions to apply online.
2. Application should be submitted strictly ‘ONLINE’ by logging on to Midhani website given above. The website will be kept open between 1000 Hrs on 28.01.2017 till 1700 Hrs on 11.02.2017 for this purpose.
3. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, and contact mobile number which is to be entered in the application so that intimation regarding Interview can be sent. Midhani will not be responsible for bouncing of E-mail sent to the candidate.
4. The candidates have to make a payment of Rs.100/-(Rupees one hundred only) towards application fee through online payment using the debit card/ credit card/ net banking using the payment link available. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen category are not required to pay the application fee.
5. Candidates have to upload all the relevant documents pertaining to date of birth proof(SSC certificate), qualification, category, experience through the link available in the application form. Application without supporting documents will not be considered.
6. After successful submission of online application, the candidate can take print out of the submitted application and keep it for future reference. “Candidates need not send the hard copy”. Applicants from Govt/Quasi Govt/PSU should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.