|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Post Name: Departmental Examinations May 2017
Reference Number : Notification No: 6 / 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Departmental Examinations – May :
Applications are invited from candidates through “ONLINE” only for admission to the Departmental Examinations to be held in May’2017
Related : TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Assistant Geologist : www.indianin.in/3929.html
Name of the Examination : Departmental Examinations – May’2017
Date of Notification : 22.02.2017
Date & Time of closing : 31.03.2017 5.45 PM
Dates of Examination : 24.05.2017 to 31.05.2017 (Including Saturday and Sunday)
Fee : Registration Fee Rs. 30/- along with postal charge of Rs.12/- to be included to the total amount of examination fee.
General Information :
1.The Application Forms will not be supplied by the Commission.
2.The Application should not be sent to TNPSC Office by post.
3.The candidates should note that Registration fee of Rs.30/- along with postal charge of Rs.12/- also will have to be included to the total amount of examination fee prescribed for the tests applied for and should be paid through postal receipt only, except the candidates opting New Delhi centre.
4. The instructions to candidates applying for Departmental Examinations, Name of Test / Test Code / Fees Structure, List of Post Offices and Time – Table for Departmental Examinations– May’2017 and the Syllabus for the conduct of Second Class Language Test (Part – A) Written Examination are listed in Annexure I, II, III, IV and V – which may be seen in the Commission’s Website tnpsc.gov.in
5. Days and Dates of Written Examinations:- The Forenoon session will commence from 9.00 a.m. and the Afternoon session will commence from 2-30 p.m.
6. Hall ticket can be downloaded from the Commission’s website from 17.05.2017 to 31.05.2017, by presenting the unique online Application No. and date of birth.
7. The results can also be accessed through the Commission’s website .tnpsc.gov.in.
A detailed list containing the Register Numbers, Name and address of the successful candidates will be published in the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Bulletin, dated 7th August 2017 and 16th August 2017.
The copies of the TNPSC Bulletin can be obtained from the Director of Stationery and Printing, Publication Depot, Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002, on payment. The copies of TNPSC Bulletin will not be supplied from the Commission’s Office.
Instructions to candidates for applying through Online :
1. Approach the internet browsing centers which has scanning facility also or NIC having image scanners.
2. Keep the Postal receipt for payment of fee obtained on or after the date of Notification and your passport size photograph ready, before going in for Online Registration.
3. The Examination fee, the Test code details, name of the Post Officers etc. are available in the Commission’s website.
4. Duly fill the relevant columns of online application.
5. The postal receipt particulars should be furnished, while filling up the application clearly. (The Receipt No. entries made by the candidate will be matched with the data base received from the Post Office before admitting the application. Discrepancies found if any, will lead to rejection of application.)
6. Make a note of the auto-generated unique online Application No. displayed in the screen immediately on generating the Online Application.
7. Take a printout of the auto generated duly filled in Application form and Identification Certificate by presenting the Application No. and date of birth. After verifying the particulars for correctness tear off the blank portion of the Identification Certificate.
8. Paste your recent passport size photograph and affix signature in the respective boxes provided in the Identification Certificate.
9. Scan the Identification Certificate with Photo and signature and store it in a folder as a single image in JPG format.
10. Please ensure the size of the image not to exceed 20 kbs and within the resolution of 300 x 600 pixels with reasonably good quality image.
11. If the file size exceeds 20 kb, adjust the scanner settings suitably such as DPI resolution, Colors etc. during the process of scanning so as to reduce the file size (or) Ms Paint may also be used to resize the scanned image.
12. Upload the image in the website to complete the Online Registration. The application submitted without the photo and / or signature through online will be summarily rejected.
13. The Identification Certificate in original with photo and signature should get attested by immediate Superior Officer of your department along with the postal receipt pasted on the reverse should be taken to the examination hall and handed over to the Invigilator on the last day of the examination, you are appearing for.
14. Answer papers will be invalidated if you fail to handover the Identification Certificate at the examination hall.
15. No need to send the application printout or any other documents to the Commission’s Office. Only Online submission of application is enough (except the candidates those who are applying for the II & III class language tests and SAS II(a), II(b), & II(c) tests and General Educational Test).
16. No physical Hall tickets will be sent to the candidates by the Commission individually by post.
17. Candidate’s coming without downloaded hall ticket and physical Identification Certificate will not be permitted to write the examination.