|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur RHCJ
Post Name: Recruitment for Translator in 2017
Reference Number : ADVERTISEMENT No. : RHCJ/EXAM CELL/Translator/2017/101
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Translator Recruitment :
Application Form for Direct Recruitment to the post of Translator, 2017
Related : Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2017 Lower Division Clerk LDC : www.indianin.in/3883.html
No. of Posts : 15
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS :
1. Applicants are advised to check their eligibility before filling application form.
2. Applicants are required to apply only through Offline Mode, no other means/mode of submission of application will be accepted.
3. Log on to hcraj.nic.in and click on link “Recruitment” provided in the left panel of the home page. This will open a new page “Recruitment “. Click on “Recruitment –Translator, 2017”. This will open a new page “Recruitment – Translator, 2017″. Take print-out of application form after downloading the same.
4. Before filling up the application form, the applicants are advised to go through these Instructions, Detailed Advertisement and Relevant Rules carefully, which are available at the page ” Recruitment-Translator, 2017″ & on the “latest update” link of the hcraj.nic.in and at link “Rules” on hcraj.nic.in respectively.
5. Applicants are advised to furnish the requisite Examination Fee offline as per advertisement in form of Demand Draft issued from any bank and drawn in favour of “REGISTRAR GENERAL, RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT, JODHPUR” payable at “Jodhpur”.
6. Applicants are advised to submit application form well in advance, without waiting for the last date, to avoid the last minute hassle. The filled-in form alongwith Demand Draft & relevant documents should reach to office of Registrar (Examination), Rajasthan High Court, Jodhpur upto last date fixed for submission of the application during office hours.
7. Some fields are marked with (*), which means these fields are to be filled-in mandatorily.
DESCRIPTION OF EACH FIELD IN THE APPLICATION FORM :
Point No. 1 Examination Details
1.1 Post to which Applied for: Post “TRANSLATOR” is already filled in the form.
1.2 Bonafide Resident of *: Please check the relevant option.
1.2.1 Home District: Applicants opting for “Rajasthan” in column 1.2, have to fill Home District in Rajasthan.
Point No. 2. Applicant Details
2.1 Full Name of Applicant*: Please fill Your Full Name as it appears in the Certificates. Do not use prefix as Shri, Smt., Mr., Mrs., Miss, Ms., Kumari, Dr. etc. Mismatch in spelling may disqualify your candidature.
2.2 Full Name of Applicant’s Father*: Please fill Your Father’s Full Name as it appears in the Certificates. Do not use prefix as Shri, Mr., Dr., Late etc. Mismatch in spelling may disqualify your candidature.
2.3 Full Name of Applicant’s Mother*: Please fill Your Mother’s Full Name as it appears in the Certificates. Do not use prefix as Smt., Mrs., Ms., Kumari, Dr., Late etc. Mismatch in spelling may disqualify your candidature.
2.4 Category*: Check the Category from amongst GENERAL, OBC/SBC Creamy Layer, OBC/SBC Non Creamy Layer, SC and ST. All applicants except bonafide resident of Rajasthan shall check the column of General Category.
2.5 Gender*: Check the relevant column.
2.6 Nationality*: Check the relevant column. Option “other country” means person not a citizen of India, is not eligible to appear in the examination.
2.7 Marital Status*: Check relevant column.
2.8 Have you accepted Dowry in your marriage?: You are required to check on the relevant option.
2.9.1 Total Number of Children*: Please fill total number of children.
2.9.2 Number of Children born after 05/07/2006*: Please fill number of children born after 05/07/2006.
Point No. 3. Special Categories
3.1 Person with Disability (Specially Abled)*: Please check relevant column.
3.1.1 Category of Disability: In case Person with Disability (Specially Abled) is “Yes” then fill the category of Disability.
3.2 Employee serving in connection with the affairs of the State in a substantive or in a temporary capacity*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
3.2.1 Date of first Appointment: You have to fill date of first appointment if “Employee serving in connection with the affairs of the State of Rajasthan in a substantive or in a temporary capacity ” is “YES”.
3.3 Reservists(Defense Service Personnel)*: You are required to check the relevant option.
Point No. 4. Date of Birth & Age
4.1 Date of Birth (DD-MM-YYYY)*: Please fill your Date of Birth as appears in the certificate. Mismatch in Date of Birth may disqualify your candidature.
4.2 Age as on (01/01/2017)*: Please calculate & fill the age as on 01.01.2017 in Year, Month and Day.
Point No. 5. Correspondence Address Details*:
Please fill complete correspondence address as required. Applicant must mention his own cellular number & e-Mail address to receive important information regarding examination.
Point No. 6. Educational Qualifications :
Please fill your educational qualification as per columns.
Point No. 7. Character Verification
7.1 Do you have more than one spouse living?*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
7.2 Whether Dismissed/Removed/Terminated from service by the Previous Employer?*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
7.3 Whether any First Information Report has ever been lodged against you?*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
7.4 Whether any charge sheet for committing any offence has ever been filed against you in the Court of Law?*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
7.5 Whether any negative final report concerning you has ever been filed in a Court of Law?*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
7.6 Have you ever been convicted or acquitted for any offence involving moral turpitude or any other offence by a Court of Law?*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
7.7 Have you been permanently debarred or disqualified from appearing in any examination?*: You are required to check on the relevant option.
Point No. 8 Declaration
Place*: Please fill the place of filling application form.
Dated*: Please fill the date of filling application form.
Paste Photograph*: Please paste your recent identifiable passport size colour photograph.
Signature*: Please put your legible signature.