|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University
Post Name: Recruitment for Project Assistant in 2017 Walk-in Interview
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Project Assistant Recruitment :
Advertisement for the post of One Project Assistant for DST sponsored project “Production of health promoting eggs from backyard poultry in Namakkal District”
Related : TANUVAS Recruitment 2017 Research Associate : www.indianin.in/2962.html
A walk in interview will be held on 23.03.2017, 11.00 a.m at the Department of Poultry Science, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal-637002 for selection of One Project Assistant
Name of the post : Project Assistant
Number of post : One
Salary : Rs.22,000/- per month Consolidated
Minimum Qualifications : B.V.Sc / M.V.Sc / M.Sc (Zoology, Botany, Biotechnology or Microbiology)
Age : Age below 35 years
Duties and responsibilities:
1. Preferably willing to travel in many parts of Namakkal district. This Project is mainly extension oriented and hence it involves extensive travel of the project Assistant for conducting the survey work related to backyard poultry, collection of feed ingredient and egg samples and impart of on and off- campus training programme and monitoring the execution of project by the beneficiaries.
2. Independently undertake research work in the relevant area of the project.
3. To undertake any other duties relevant to the programme of research.
1. Preference will be given to Veterinary graduates.
2. Preference also will be given for those candidates having experience in related research work
3. Basic Computer knowledge is preferred.
Location: Department of Poultry Science, Veterinary College and Research Institute, Namakkal – 637002.
Terms and Conditions:
1. The post is purely on temporary basis and they should not claim any regular employment at a later date.
2. The duration of the project is three years.
3. The service of the persons so engaged will automatically stand terminated with the termination of the project.
4. No TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
5. The applicants already working should bring the No Objection Certificates (NOC) from their current employer on the day of walk-in-interview.
Note: Bring original certificates in support of age, qualification, Photo I.D. Card and experience certificates, if any.
For further details:
Dr. M.Moorthy Ph.D.,
Principal Investigator & Professor and Head,
Department of Poultry Science,
Veterinary College and Research Institute,
Namakkal – 637 002.
Mobile : 9442126636