|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : The Jammu And Kashmir Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations J&K BOPEE
Entrance Exam : Polytechnic Entrance Test (PET) -2017
Date of Examination : 10th May, 2017
Polytechnic Entrance Test :
The J&K BOPEE an organisation entrusted with the responsibility of conducting the Entrance Test for various Professional Courses including Three Year Diploma in Polytechnic Courses has been striving constantly to enhance transparency and objectivity in conducting such tests.
Related : J&K BOPEE Jammu Kashmir CET 2017 Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4166.html
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
Candidates applying for admission to Diploma in Polytechnic Courses must fulfill the following eligibility conditions namely: A candidate must:
** be permanent resident of J&K State as defined in section 6 of the Constitution of the J&K State;
** have passed Secondary School Examination (Matriculation or equivalent examination) from a recognised statutory Board. The candidates appearing/appeared in 10th class examination can also apply for the Entrance Test;
** have obtained at least 40% marks in 10th class in case of being an open merit candidate and at least 37% marks in case of being a reserved category and
** have passed Science and Math subjects in 10th class examination at the time of counselling and secured percentage of marks as given above.
** The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites jakbopee.org / jakbopee.net (through URL’s/ links provided for this purpose) within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
The payment of rupees 400 (Rupees four hundred) only as fee is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/facility.
INSTRUCTIONS and PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
1. Candidate must read the instructions and procedure carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
2. Application Form will be accepted “online” ONLY.
3. Payment of the Fee of Rs. 400 is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/facility.
Please note that once an Application form is completely submitted, no changes will be allowed on the Application Form. Under any such arising situation, candidate will be required to make fresh application with a new payment of Rs. 400.
4. Candidate must read the instructions and procedure (given in the Brochure and Website(s)) carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
5. Before applying online, candidate must ensure he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format scanned copies of Marks Sheet, Permanent Resident Certificate and Reserved Category Certificate saved on the computer.
Candidate should also have his /her payment mode details handy. The size of the photograph should not exceed 500 Kb, and the size of signature and Thumb-impression should not exceed 200 Kb.
6. Login to jakbopee.net to apply online. Candidate may click the link Three year Diploma Polytechnic (Engineering) –2017 to apply online.
7. Web Page having various tabs/urls (e-Notification, e-Brochure, e-Instructions, e-Application, e-Application Status and e-Admit Card) will be shown.
8. By clicking on the each active tab/link like Notification, Brochure, and Instrcuctions etc. candidate can view and go through the respective information.
9. By clicking on the e-Application Tab/Link a web page with few instrctions regarding PET-2017 will be shown. This page also has two buttons “REGISTER” and “LOGIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED”. Click on REGISTER button to create/initiate a fresh application.
10. Candidate registration page will be displayed where you can provide the requisite/required details and then click on “GENERATE APPLICATION NO” button to get registered and generate an Application No. for yourself. Please select/enter your category, DOB etc on this page carefully as they can not be changed at a later stage.
11. Candidate is required to carefully note his/her Application Number for future reference and also not to share these details with anyone else.
12. Once Application Number is generated, candidate is required to LOGIN with Application Number and Date of Birth to complete the form with other details.
13. Web Page PAYMENT INFORMATION will be displayed to help you make the payment of Entrance Test fee online. After reading the instructions on this page click on “Pay 400” button to go to the payment gateway page where you can select your option for payment.
14. Candidates are required to first make payment for the Application Number generated before proceeding to fill the Application Form Details. THIS IS MANDATORY. Candidate can only pay online though the “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking facility.
15. After successful payment of fee online web page PERSONAL INFORMATION will be displayed where candidate needs to submit the required details (personal, address, residentail, academic etc) and then click the “SAVE & CONTINUE” button.
16. Candidate will now be directed to web page Upload Images-Certificates to upload photo, signature and left thumb impression, certificate images as required. Please note that PST images should be uploaded in JPEG format only and certificates in PDF format only.
17. Once successfully uploaded, two buttons “EDIT APPLICATION” and “PREVIEW CONFIRMATION PAGE” will appear at the buttom of this page.
18. At this stage candidate may click on EDIT APPLICATION button if he/she wishes to make any change to the previously entered details in Personal Information Page otherwise candidate may click on the Preview Confirmation Page button to view the Provisional Confirmation Page.
19. Web page PROVISIONAL CONFIRMATION PAGE will be shown with candidate’s complete details as recorded. Candidate is required to thoroughly check all credentials/details and make corrections (if any) by pressing the MODIFY button as this is the final chance to modify/correct his/her details.
20. If all the details are correct, then only, candidate should click on “SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM” button. Candidate has to check mark/accept the declaration given at the button of this page prior to submitting the form.
21. The candidates form will be locked for verification process and Conformation Page in the printable form will be displayed. Candidate is required to clik on the “PRINT” button at the bottom to print the Provisional Confirmation Page and retain the same for future reference purposes/admission procedure.
22. After doing so, candidate should click on “LOGOUT” button to ensure that his/her form credentials are in safe hands.