|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : The Jammu And Kashmir Board Of Professional Entrance Examinations J&K BOPEE
Entrance Exam : Common Entrance Test (CET) -2017
Date of Examination : 28th May, 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Common Entrance Test :
The Common Entrance Test (CET) -2017 will be conducted for the purpose of determining merit of the students for admission the undergraduate Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) Courses in the Government run and privately managed institutions of the J&K State.
Related : Kakatiya University TSICET 2017 Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test : www.indianin.in/4131.html
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION:
The candidates applying for CET must fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
** They must:
** be permanent residents of J&K State as defined in Section 6 of the Constitution of J&K;
** have passed Hr. Sec. Part II (12th / 10+2) or an equivalent examination from a recognized statutory Board/University;
** have obtained 50% marks in aggregate in 10+2 examination in case of open merit category and 40% in aggregate for reserved categories subject to provisions of Reservation Rules / or any other regulation on the subject;
** have passed 10+2 examination with English, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their elective subjects in case of admission to Bachelor of Engineering Courses; and
** The candidates appearing / appeared in 10+2 (12th class) Annual Examination can also apply to appear in CET-2017. However, such candidates have to produce their original marks cards before or at the time of counseling/ selection, if they figure in the list of the candidates declared qualified or called for counseling as the case may be.
If a candidate has been called for counselling but has failed to secure required percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, he/she shall not be considered for admission.
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM :
** The Application Forms have to be submitted online only through BOPEE websites jakbopee.org / jakbopee.net(through URL’s/ links provided for this purpose) within the prescribed date to be notified separately.
The payment of rupees 800 (Rupees eight hundred only) as fee is to be made either online through the J&K BANK integrated Payment gateway with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card and net banking facility.
The procedure for filing Application Form and eligibility etc of the candidates have been given in detail in the E-Brochure. The candidates must necessarily, in their own interest, go through this Brochure before attempting to fill up the online Application Form;
** The applicants are advised to fill the online Application Forms on their own or through a responsible person.
The applicants can also contact the Help Desk of I.T. Section of BOPEE Jammu/Srinagar on 9596243215, 9596243216, 9596243219, 0191-2470102, 0191- 2479371 (Jammu) 9596243217, 9596243218, 0194-2437647, 0194-2433590 (Srinagar) for any assistance/guidance in this regard on any working day within the last date prescribed for submitting Confirmation Page only;
INSTRUCTIONS and PROCEDURE FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATION FORM:
1. Candidate must read the instructions and procedure carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
2. Application Form will be accepted “online” ONLY.
3. Payment of the Fee of Rs. 800 is to be made online through “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/facility.
Please note that once an Application form is completely submitted, no changes will be allowed on the Application Form. Under any such arising situation, candidate will be required to make fresh application with a new payment of Rs. 800.
4. Candidate must read the instructions and procedure (given in the Brochure and Website(s)) carefully before filling up the Online Application Form.
5. Before applying online, candidate must ensure he/she has scanned image of his photograph, signature and thumb-impression in JPEG/JPG format scanned copies of Marks Sheet, Permanent Resident Certificate and Reserved Category Certificate saved on the computer.
Candidate should also have his /her payment mode details handy. The size of the photograph should not exceed 500 Kb, and the size of signature and Thumb-impression should not exceed 200 Kb.
6. Login to jakbopee.net to apply online. Candidate may click the link CET (Engineering)– 2017 to apply online.
7. Web Page having various tabs/urls (e-Notification, e-Brochure, e-Instructions, e-Application, e-Application Status and e-Admit Card) will be shown.
8. By clicking on the each active tab/link like Notification, Brochure, and Instrcuctions etc. candidate can view and go through the respective information.
9. By clicking on the e-Application Tab/Link a web page with few instrctions regarding PET- 2017 will be shown. This page also has two buttons “REGISTER” and “LOGIN IF ALREADY REGISTERED”. Click on REGISTER button to create/initiate a fresh application.
10. Candidate registration page will be displayed where you can provide the requisite/required details and then click on “GENERATE APPLICATION NO” button to get registered and generate an Application No. for yourself. Please select/enter your category, DOB etc on this page carefully as they can not be changed at a later stage.
11. Candidate is required to carefully note his/her Application Number for future reference and also not to share these details with anyone else.
12. Once Application Number is generated, candidate is required to LOGIN with Application Number and Date of Birth to complete the form with other details.
13. Web Page PAYMENT INFORMATION will be displayed to help you make the payment of Entrance Test fee online. After reading the instructions on this page click on “Pay 800” button to go to the payment gateway page where you can select your option for payment.
14. Candidates are required to first make payment for the Application Number generated before proceeding to fill the Application Form Details. THIS IS MANDATORY. Candidate can only pay online though the “Integrated Payment Gateway” with the help of any national Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking facility.
15. After successful payment of fee online web page PERSONAL INFORMATION will be displayed where candidate needs to submit the required details (personal, address, residentail, academic etc) and then click the “SAVE & CONTINUE” button.