|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Syndicate Bank
Post Name: Recruitment for Specialist Officer in 2017
Reference Number : Advt. No.PD/HRDD/REC/2561/2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Specialist Officer Recruitment :
Syndicate Bank a leading Public Sector Bank, invites applications from Indian Citizens for appointment of Specialist Officers in various Verticals/Scales. The details are given below:
Related : Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2017 Chief Security Officer : www.indianin.in/3586.html
DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
Post code | Name of the Post | Grade/Scale | Vacancies
1. Manager (Law) MMGS-II 12
2. Manager Credit (CA) MMGS-II 31
3. Manager (Security) MMGS-II 35
4. Technical Officer (Civil) JMGS-I 15
5. Technical Officer (Electrical) JMGS-I 06
RESERVATION IN POSTS:
Scale | No. of Vacancies
JMG/S – I 21
MMG/S -II 78
HOW TO APPLY :
A. APPLICATION REGISTRATION
B. PAYMENT OF FEES
C. PHOTOGRAPH & SIGNATURE SCAN AND UPLOAD
Candidates can apply online only from 01.03.2017 to 14.03.2017 and no other mode of application will be accepted. IMPORTANT POINTS TO BE NOTED BEFORE REGISTRATION Before applying online, candidates should:
(i) Scan their photograph and signature ensuring that both the photograph and signature adhere to the required specifications as given under Guidelines for photograph & signature scan and upload.
(ii) Have a valid personal email ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process. Bank may send call letters for the Online Test/GD/Interview etc. through the registered e-mail ID.
In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID and mobile no. before applying on-line and must maintain that email account and mobile number.
(iii) APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
PAYMENT OF FEE ON LINE : 01.03.2017 to 14.03.2017
APPLICATION FEE (INCLUDING POSTAGE/INTIMATION CHARGES) (NON- REFUNDABLE):
SC/ST/PWD Intimation Charges Rs.100/-
All others including OBC Intimation Charges + Application Fee Rs.600/-
Application Procedure :
Candidates to go to the Bank’s website syndicatebank.in and click on the „CAREER? and then click on the link “Recruitment of Specialist Officers” this will open a new window and in this window click on “APPLY ONLINE”
(i) option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
(ii) To register application choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent
(iii) In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
(iv) Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
(v) The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
(vi) Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “Validate your details” and “Save & Next” button.
(vii) Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
(viii) Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
(ix) Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
(x) Modify details, if required, and click on „FINAL SUBMIT? only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
(xi) Click on “Payment” Tab and proceed for payment.
PAYMENT OF FEES (ONLINE MODE ONLY) :
1. The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
2. The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
3. After submitting your payment information in the online application form, PLEASE WAIT FOR THE INTIMATION FROM THE SERVER. DO NOT PRESS BACK OR REFRESH BUTTON IN ORDER TO AVOID DOUBLE CHARGE
4. On successful completion of the transaction, an e-Receipt will be generated.
5. Non-generation of ?E-Receipt? indicates PAYMENT FAILURE. On failure of payment, Candidates are advised to login again using their Provisional Registration Number and Password and repeat the process of payment.
6. Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form. Please note that if the same cannot be generated online transaction may not have been successful.
7. For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a non-Indian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
8. To ensure the security of your data, please close the browser window once your transaction is completed.
Commencement of on-line registration of application 01/03/2017
Closure of registration of application 14/03/2017
Closure for editing application details 14/03/2017
Last date for printing your application 29/03/2017
Online Fee Payment 01/03/2017 to 14/03/2017