|Do you have a question?. Ask in the comments section. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Organisation : Maharashtra Police
Post Name: Recruitment for Police Constable in 2017
|You can now ask your questions about this post. Please go to the bottom of this page.|
Apply Online : https://mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in/Forms/Home.aspx
Notification : http://www.indianin.in/uploads/4109-constable.pdf
Home Page : http://www.mahapolice.gov.in/
Police Constable Recruitment :
No. of Posts: 1717
Name of the Post: Police Constable
Related : CRPF Recruitment 2017 Constable (Technical & Tradesmen) : www.indianin.in/2999.html
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 45 years.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have 12th Class pass and with IASC (Indian Army special Certificate of Education). For more qualification details refer the notification
Candidates should pay Rs. 350/- for Unreserved category candidates and Rs. 200/- for Reserved category candidates & Rs. 50/- for Ex serviceman (Only on service tax) through online & off line.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website mahapolice.gov.in from 24-02-2017 to 17-03-2017.
Steps for Registration:
STEP 01: Registration
STEP 02: Log In
STEP 03: Fill up the Maharashtra Police Constable 2016 Online Application Form
STEP 04: Fee Payment
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e mail id & password
2. Candidates log on the Website mahapolice.gov.in
3. Click on Recruitment & Select the desired post
4. Read all the notification & Again click on “mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in”
5. Read all instructions login your self & fill all the details
6. Check once before submit the form
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 24-02-2017
Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee : 17-03-2017 24.00